Model! Au

Drabbles

Donghae always wanted to be a model. Since he was a little boy; wearing crazy outfits, doing catwalks, posing for the newest trends on the fashion shows, so he work hard for it, graduating from the best art university to achieve his dream. What he didn’t know though was that he needed a personal fashion designer, someone who would dress them for the catwalk and give them advice, only in Donghae’s case his fashion designer turned out to be a .


 

It wasn’t like Donghae doesn’t appreciate constructive criticism but in case of Hyukjae they were everything but helpful. It didn’t help either that Hyukjae was incredible handsome with his sharp jawline, his brown almond shaped eyes, which could make him melt instantly, and of cause those beautiful, plump lips of his which are begging to be devoured.


 

Donghae was secretly watching Hyukjae from the mirror as the make-up artists arranged his blonde hair, he was smiling while talking to the others before he made his way to Donghae, “ ready for the show, Donghae? You look quite tense, should I give you a message?” He asked with a smirk on his face.


 

Donghae did only nod, who would reject a good message? He thought to himself while closing his eyes.


 

Hyukjae put carefully his hands on Donghae’s shoulders and started squeeze them, even though Hyukjae’s hands looked rather feminine and smooth they could still be firm and tough.


 

Donghae let out a silent moan as Hyukjae massaged the area around his shoulder blades. Unknown to Donghae, Hyukjae leant down to him only to whisper into his ear: “I can’t wait to make you moan even more after the show, sweetheart.”


 

Startled, Donghae opened his eyes and looked at Hyukjae, who gave him a smirk in return. Before he could say something however the designer came up to them to give a short briefing about today's show. Donghae could only nod at the designer, while giving Hyukjae death glares to not say something stupid again, especially not in the presence of the designer. Hyukjae yet send the model winks and flying kisses, which made him grow crimson red.


 

 

Just wait until the show is over, sweetheart. Donghae thought to himself, before he made his way to the stage.