Don't wake me up.

Drabbles

Sun rays filtered through the window blinds, lightening the bedroom into a warm, yellow light. Brown eyes slowly opened as the light touched them, blinking twice due to its blinding shine. Once his eyes adjust to the light he looked at his right, only to find the person he holds most dear with a slightly opened mouth and messy bed hair.

 

He smiled.

 

Hyukjae tried to turn more to his side, which caused the other to curl up and cling at him like a koala bear. Hyukjae’s smile only grew.

 

How could a person be that adorable? He thought to himself, he seriously had doubts that Donghae was even human, at times. That smile, just could light up his whole world during his worst days and those beautiful doe eyes, where he could drown if he looked to long into them. Not that Hyukjae would mind, to be honest.

 

He slowly leant to the sleeping man, only to whisper into his ear: “wake up, Hae,” while he also kissed his cheek. 

 

Donghae only buried his face more into the other’s neck and mumbling a slow, “no… five more minutes, Hyukkie…”

 

He could only chuckle at his lovely boyfriend and kiss the top of his head one last time, before he embraced Donghae in a tight hug. He always knew that he loved Donghae more than anything in this world, but sometimes he just falls more in love with him every day.