|F|O|U|R

MY GUARDIAN ANGEL...has Fanboys?

 

 

Chapter Four

:: Dara's Virus ::

........................

 

A/Note:: Okay now people, you can officially kill me for not updating this story for a very long time. I was really busy and my sickness did attack me, so badly. ;w; Forgive me?

Don't worry guys, I'll make it up to you. C:

I still hope you like my story.

................................

 

 

The first ever commercial of 2ne1 with 2pm is now finally released. The girl's excitedly opened their television to watch the commercial. Bom with her corn, CL with her bear and Minzy holding Dougie.

 

' Omo! Look! Dara unnie is so pretty! ' Minzy exclaimed while pointing at the screen frantically.

 

' I can see that. Nae, she's really pretty. I wonder if we'll be room mates after her room is already done.' Bom said dreamily.

 

' No wonder you'll be her room mate, you invade every single room in here unnie.' CL butted in.

' YAH! But..look, Dara and Nickhun really has chemistry together.' Bom said.

 

' Well, yeah. But Wooyoung also, he makes it so obvious that he has a crush on Dara unnie, On that commercial. ' CL added.

 

The two girls just nodded in agreement.

 

 

...............................

........................................

 

' YAH! HYUNG! GIVE ME THE REMOTE! I WANNA WATCH DARA NOONA'S CO-- I MEAN 2NE1'S COMMERCIAL! ' Seungri exclaimed while trying to reach the remote from Jiyong's hand.

 

' AISH! STOP IT. It's not even interesting! YOU WATCHED IT FOR LIKE 10 FREAKING TIMES ALREADY! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO RECORD IT AND PLAY IT ALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON OUR TELEVISION?! Are you ING KIDDING ME?!' Jiyong shouted, he greeted his teeth and slap the remote on Seungri's head.

 

' Ouch! '

Seungri exclaimed while rubbing his head. ' B-But the commercial is so awesome! ' He added.

 

' I don't care! I seriously memorized their lines already on that commercial because you kept on replaying it! ' Jiyong shouted once more.

 

Seung hyun just watched them, he then grabbed a bread from the table while reading his book.

 

' HYUNG~~' Seungri begged.

' Shut up or I'll throw you away. ' Jiyong answered.

'HYU--' Seungri started but he was stopped when Seung hyun stocked all the bread in Seungri's mouth.

Seungri tried protesting about the bread but he ended up eating it anyway.

 

' Thanks hyung. ' Jiyong said while staring at Seung hyun.

 

' He's annoying. So.. how's Dara? Is she still sleeping? ' Seung hyun asked.

 

' I guess so. Maybe she was really tired. What a weakling. ' Jiyong answered.

 

' Ah. So about last time, why were you so pale when I saw you in the terrace? ' Seung hyun asked.

 

' Umm..' Jiyong started.

 

JIYONG'S POV;

( FLASHBACK )

 

' I need to help you. ' She said.

WHAT DOES SHE MEAN?!

 

I mean, seriously. There's a freaking Angel inside our house!  She was really telling the truth before, that she's from up there. Screw it! No, I'm not scared. I'm freaking going to tell this to everyone to get rid of this creature!

 

As I started to run away, she pulled my hand and stared at my eyes, full of sadness. More like begging.

 

' Please, Just let me do my mission. Please? And please.. don't tell this to anyone? It should only be you who has to know my mission. Because..if they find out.. I'll die and... they'll throw me in the darkness. Please, Jiyongie.. I'm begging you. ' Dara said, her eyes starting to tear. My chest felt a little stab and I pulled away my hand.

 

Jiyongie?

I only remember one person who used to call me Jiyongie..

The kind beautiful ahjumma, when I was a little kid.

I don't remember everything though.

 

' Who gave you permission to call me Jiyongie? ' I asked while raising my left eye brow.

 

'The nick name is pretty familiar to

me.. B-But, Jiyongie... Please, I beg you.. Don't tell anyone about my mission.' She said.

 

I turned my back against her and walked away. She just stood there, waiting for my answer, but no I didn't. Aish.

 

.( END OF FLASHBACK )

 

 

' Umm? What? ' Seung hyun asked once more.

Jiyong went back on his senses and shook his head.

 

' I just thought I saw a ghost. ' Jiyong answered.

 

' Whoa. What a coward. ' Seung hyun mumbled.

 

' Says the man who freaked out when the music suddenly played  in our hotel room in Japan. ' Jiyong said, grinning.

' YAH! ' Seung hyun exclaimed.

 

.....................

.......................................

......................................................

 

' Are you his brother? '

Mir asked Thunder for the nth time, he was like obsessed on the new commercial of 2ne1 and 2pm, especially on Dara. He kept on bugging thunder and started bombarding him with questions every time the commercial plays.

 

' Uhh. No. ' Thunder answered.

 

' Sister? ' Mir pursued. 

 

' What the? NO. ' Thunder answered, starting to get annoyed.

 

' FATHER?! ' Mir tried once more.

 

' SERIOUSLY?! NO! ' Thunder exclaimed.

 

' The heck? And also not your twin? BUT HOW COME YOU LOOK LIKE HER? ' Mir asked while shaking thunder.

 

' I ALSO TOLD YOU I'M NOT CONNECTED WITH HER AND I dunno. Why'd you keep on asking me?!' Thunder answered while his eyebrows were clenched.

 

' Because me LIKES HER. And if you were connected.. I'd probably have the biggest chance on having her.' Mir said.

 

' You just saw her and you react like that already?! My goodness. ' Thunder asked in disbelief.

 

' Well.. if you dress up like a girl and all. YA KNOW. ' Mir answered playfully, and winked at Thunder.

 

GROSS.

 

Thunder, Seungho, G.O and Lee joon just watched Mir with disbelief and all the four of them threw a pillow at his face in unison.

 

' GYAAAH! ' Mir exclaimed while trying to cover his face from the pillows.

 

( MBLAQ'S DORM )

........

...............

 

' Kevin! YUCK You're drooling! ' Alex exclaimed while pointing at Kevin's face.

 

' I saw an angel. ' Kevin said.

 

'Aish you're hopeless..' Alex said while leaving Kevin in front of the television.

Take note. His eyes were like..

just five inches away from the screen.

 

( U-KISS'S DORM )

 

.........................

..........................................

 

' She's so pretty, I want her to be my leading lady someday. ' Sungmin said dreamily.

 

' Me too. ' Siwon added.

 

' Me three. ' Donghae added.

 

' Me four. ' Kyuhyun added.

 

' Me fiv--' Leeteuk started but he was stopped by Siwon.

 

' Aish! Are you planning to say that all?! With our count until we reach the last member of our group?! Just say that we all want to be her leading man. ' Siwon said.

 

( SuJu's Dorm )

 

 

.................................

..............

 

' Beautiful...' Seungri mumbled.

 

' THAT AGAIN?! DAMN! YOU GOT THE REMOTE?! COME HERE YOU RETARD!' Jiyong shouted while chasing Seungri around.

 

( BigBang's dorm..again..)

 

............................

...........................................

 

' So beau--' Wooyoung started but Nichkun already beat him to it and stopped him.

 

' Shut up. I already know what you'll say. ' He said.

 

'I just wonder why she replied me. " WTF" last time. ' Wooyoung said, while pouting.

 

Just so you know people, it was Seungri's number.

 

..............................

............................

 

Dara woke up and went out of her room.

She stared at Jiyong but Jiyong just ignored her presence.

 

T.O.P/ Seung hyun walked over her and smiled.

 

' Morning. ' He greeted.

Dara smiled at him and nodded.

 

' Oh. You're wearing the same clothes again? You should do shopping. ' Seung hyun suggested.

Seungri nodded in agreement.

 

' I'll accompany you noona! T.O.P and Jiyong hyung are busy while Daesung and Youngbae hyung are having their recording. So you're left with no choice but me! Haha. ' Seungri boasted happily.

 

' Dara, take care of yourself kay?' T.O.P said.

Dara nodded and smiled.

' HOW ABOUT ME HYUNG?' Seungri asked hoping for T.O.P to say take care also.

 

' TAKE CARE... Of my car or I'll kill you. ' He said and Seungri frowned at him.

 

Dara giggled and patted Seungri's head.

' Noona's going to take care of you.' She said.

 

Seungri blinked his eyes and rushed inside the comfort toom to take a shower while Dara was left dumb foundedon Seungri's reaction.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Aish. I'm tired. I need sleep. Haha! Don't worry. The next chapter will be interesting. 

 

TEASER:

 

"PanDara " 

 

 

 

' You're my noona! And I am your little baby!'..