T|H|R|E|E

MY GUARDIAN ANGEL...has Fanboys?

 

 

Chapter Three

:: Meet 2NE1 ::

.......

A/Note:: Hello! Aish. I always end up breaking my promise to update soon. :C

Anyway, here's a new update. GREETINGS TO MY BEST FREND NIKKA AND ACHI.

Thank you for reading. <3

.......

 

 

' How old are you? ' Seungri asked. ' Do you read books? ' TOP added, yes. He obviously is interested now. ' Where did you come from? ' Daesung added to the questions.

 

Dara just blinked her eyes momentarily.

 

' Aish, you all are scaring her. Just ask her one by one, she isn't a robot. ' Youngbae stated.

' Go ahead show off. ' Jiyong thought.

 

' It's okay.' Dara started with an angelic smile which made all of the boys 'awwwe' except for Jiyong who's being hard. ' I am 27 years old already.' She answered the first question, which made all of the boys drop their jaws. She doesn't look 27 at all, Seungri even looks older than her. She died a long time ago, when she was just 27 that's why she used that age. ' I love books. ' She answered the question, smiling to TOP.

 

And there you go, TOP for the first time closed his book and focused ALL. YES, ALL of his attention unto Dara. 

 

 

' I'm from.. somewhere. Up there. ' Dara ended while pointing up at the ceiling, she was referring to the sky.

 

The Boys looked at her with disbelief.

 

' You're a crazy beggar, I pity you. ' Jiyong blurted out which made Dara tilt her head.

 

' I'm telling the truth. ' She tried to explain but no one believed her.

 

However, Youngbae who was looking intently at her eyes believed in her. Not because of pity, but because when he looked into her brown orbs, her eyes isn't lying. Her eyes couldn't lie. It just feels that way to Youngbae, he shrugged and pat Dara's head.

 

' Don't worry, I believe you. ' Youngbae said, Dara smiled at him happily and bowed her head.

 

' Thank you uhh..what's your name anyway? ' Dara asked.

 

' Haha! No worries, My name is Youngbae. And that man who loves reading books is TOP hyung, the guy who looks like a panda is Seungri.' Suddenly Seungri  butted in ' YAH! WHAT'S WITH MY DESCRIPTION?!' He complained. ' Aish. Shut up Panda.  By the way, that smiling prince is Daesung and that.. that person who looks like he'll kill me anytime is Jiyong hyung.' He finished.

 

Jiyong gave Youngbae a death glare but Youngbae just chuckled.

 

' Aish, but you still need to help us, Dara. It isn't right you know. We helped you out already, we don't want to end up ruining our careers because of you. After you help us, you can already return to wherever you came from beggar. 'Jiyong hissed.

 

' YAH! Hyung! We will just throw this noona goddess anywhere?! She might get . ' Seungri interfered.

 

' It's much more better than getting by you, and besides.. I don't give a . She's just deceiving us. ' Jiyong muttered.

 

' I understand.' Dara said and smiled at Jiyong.

 

' Ouch? ' Jiyong thought, he felt a tug on his chest, because of guilt maybe? who knows.

' If you're just going to throw her like that, then I better just adopt her. ' TOP suddenly butted in.

 

' Are you freaking serious hyung?! And since when did you start talking more?' Jiyong hissed.

 

' I don't care. I don't talk that much because talking to you guys is nonsense. If you don't have a heart then I do, let's bring her to YG and let her explain everything. I won't let you throw her away.' TOP defended.

 

' Just because she loves books? You already acted like that? You're the one who doesn't make sense at all hyung. ' Jiyong exclaimed.

 

' Then talk to yourself instead. ' TOP muttered and went to grip Dara's wrist.

 

Dara gave him a puzzled look.

 

' Let's go to YG now guys.' TOP commanded and the boys followed him except Jiyong.

 

' Aish, acting like the leader now eh?' Jiyong muttered.

 

' If you weren't such a spoiled brat before, I would have been the leader of this group. ' TOP stated and walked out the door together with Dara and the other boys.

 

Jiyong just shrugged, he had no choice but to follow also.

 

.................

 

...................................

 

' SO .. that's what really happened? ' YG asked after hearing all the explanation with the boys witness, Sandara.

Yes, the issue already did spread widely.

 

But good thing Dara is there.

They all nodded. ' Oh. I thought you all made another problem again. Well, that's good.' YG stuttered. 

 

YG was staring at Dara all the time and the boys noticed that.

' Don't tell me sajangnim is a pedo.' Seungri thought.

 

' Dara..' YG started which made Dara turn her head to face him.

 

But suddenly Seungri butted in.

 

' SAJANGNIM! You're too old for Dara noona! ' He exclaimed. ' The hell are you talking about Seungri? ' YG asked with disbelief.

 

' Oh, I just thought..' Seungri was cut. ' Stop your imagination Seungri.' Youngbae commanded.

 

' Aish, anyway Dara. Your looks cannot be ignored. Do you have any special talents? ' YG asked.

 

Dara nodded immediately with a smile ' YES.I can fly---' was immediately covered by Jiyong.

 

' She said she can sing and dance, RIGHT? ' Jiyong stated giving Dara a warning look. Dara nodded and Jiyong let go of .

 

' She still believes that she's an angel from up above? Damn this girl is crazy.' Jiyong thought.

 

' Oh. Can you give me a sample?' YG requested, crossing his legs.

Dara nodded,

 

she breathed deeply..

 

She concentrated.

 

She then started to sing..

 

' I'm always all alo--' 

 

' YOU'RE IN!' YG suddenly exclaimed. Dara was dumbfounded.

' EH?!' The boys exclaimed in unison with clear disbelief on their faces.

 

' SAJANGNIM! She haven't even finished singing one line.' Seungri hissed. His respect for YG has just decreased. Unfair for him, since he auditioned many times to him while Dara didn't even finish a line on her song.

 

' You're being too obvious when it really comes to favoritism Pres.' Daesung stated.

 

' Yeah. ' TOP added.

 

' Aish, I know what I'm doing. We still need one girl for 2ne1. They are already having their first commercial shooting with 2PM. We need to rush and take Dara there. I don't need any opinions, and besides..this would help her. Since she needs a place to stay you know.' YG explained.

 

The boys just sighed. They couldn't help it. When YG wants it, he gets it.

 

' Fine. Dara is it alright to you?' Youngbae asked her.

 

Dara nodded with a smile.

' Warning sajangnim, she's crazy. ' Jiyong butted in.

 

' Well, it doesn't seem so. You look crazier than her.' YG answered and Jiyong clenched his brows.

 

'  Aish, just stop the argument and let's go to where 2ne1 is now.' Daesung suggested.

 

...............

 

..............................

 

.......

 

' You see what I'm seeing?'  Wooyoung  asked Nichkun while pointing at the petite girl who's walking together with Bigbang and their Pres. YG.

 

' I'm not blind youngie. Yeah, a goddess.' Nichkun answered while staring intently at Dara.

 

' IS THIS THE THING THEY CALL LOVE?' Wooyoung suddenly asked. Nichkun hissed.

' AISH!  You're disgusting, stay away from me. ' Nichkun said, while pushing Wooyoung away.

 

' Pretty...' Taecyon mumbled.

..................

 

' OH! IS SHE THE NEW MEMBER? KYAA! YOU'RE SO PRETTY! Hello! My name is Park Bom!~' She greeted. She looks like a doll with a red hair, Dara bowed her head at her.

 

' I'm CL, welcome to our group. I'm the leader. What's your name and how old are you? ' She asked smiling at Dara.

 

' I'm Sandara Park, I'm already 27 years old.' She answered.

 

' Omo! Unnie! You don't look like 27 years old! I'm Minzy! Your maknae~' She greeted and Dara smiled at her.

'  Please take care of me. ' Dara bowed at them and they did the same thing.

 

 

Meanwhile on the opposite sides where 2ne1 is standing..

 

' She's really a goddess. I'll really melt if she looks at me.' Wooyoung stated while staring dreamily at Dara.

 

' Will you please stop? You're over reacting and it's giving me goose bumps.' Nichkun exclaimed.

 

' But we will be on the commercial with her! You heard it right? She's the new member of 2ne1? ' Wooyoung asked while tapping Nichkun's shoulder non-stop. 

 

' Aish. Talk to yourself. ' Nichkun exclaimed while crossing his arms on his chest. ' But..yeah..if she will look at me..I'll definitely get..lost.' He thought.

 

........

 

.................

 

' Hyung, don't you think that WOOYOUNG guy is looking so much at Dara noona? ' Seungri asked TOP.

 

' Yeah, I don't like it. ' TOP answered.

 

' Whoaw, you're really talking now hyung.' Seungri exclaimed.

 

' You speak like I really couldn't talk or something. ' TOP muttered.

 

...........................

............................................

 

The commercial shoot started, it was all about a group of friends having a make over with 2PM. More like etude, but instead it was 2PM who was giving 2ne1 their make over. It started smoothly, Wooyoung kept on blushing whenever Dara looks at her or even when Wooyoung touches her, while Bigbang was watching the shoot with disgust.

 

 

Dara is a natural actress, she doesn't need any effort. Even the Bigbang were shocked unto this.

 

' CUT!' The director shouted, meaning they did the shoot well. And it's already done.

 

 

The girls hugged each other while shrieking because of the success they just made with the CF.

2PM bowed their heads at them and 2ne1 did the same thing.

 

' Umm..noona..C-Can.. I have your cellphone number?' Wooyoung asked.

 

' Cellphone?.. I-I don't have one, Wooyoungie. But I'll inform you if I already have one.' Dara said with an apologetic smile. 

 

' Arasseo, noona. See you around.' Wooyoung said while smiling back at her.

 

' Eww man, you're obviously shaking the hell out.' Nichkun whispered.

The three girls chuckled upon hearing this and Dara doesn't even have any idea about what's happening.

 

2pm started to walk away but Bom rushed unto them, talking to Wooyoung about something.

 

' Dara..' YG suddenly walked near them.

 

' Yes? ' Dara asked while turning her head.

 

' I believe you must stay at the boy's dorm for a while, we still need to fix your room at 2ne1's dorm. Don't worry, I already warned them.' He said. Dara nodded.

 

' And I believe we should go home now, it's dark and I'm freaking tired already.' Jiyong butted in.

 

' Aish. Fine. You may all go home now.' YG said.

 

The girls hugged Dara and walked away waving their hands. Dara did the same and followed the Bigbang boys on their car.

 

......................

 

......................................

 

Jiyong's POV;

 

Aish, the long day is about to end already, well at least for me and the rest of the bigbang, I can't wait to go to sleep.

It's already like.. 2 a.m in the morning. Thanks to that crazy beggar.

I need my beer first though..

 

When I was walking to the kitchen..

I glanced momentarily at the door through the terrace.

 

I blinked..

I think I saw a light.

 

 I slowly walked closely to that light...

 

And as I reached it..

 

 

I saw..white wings..

WTF?!

 

' D..Dara?' I unconsciously asked in disbelief. I was left dumfounded.

 

 

She turned her head, her hair flew as the wind blows, like in commercials. Her eyes giving me a different feeling, but..am I seeing a real angel in front of me?!

 

' I need to help you.' She suddenly said.

 

What does she mean?!

 

 

.............

..............

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Seungri

 

:: Hello Dara noona! Uhm, it's me Wooyoung.. Bom noona told me to text this number instead because you'll definitely read it. Uhm. It was really nice meeting you. ^.^ Hehe. You're so pretty.

 

' WHAT THE ?!..ARGH !! BOM NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 

 

Beep Beep*

 

' EH?' 

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Seungri

 

:: Hello Dara noona, it's Taecyon. You're so pretty, I'll treat you ice cream next time. ^^

 

 

 

'BOM NOOONA!!!!!!!! '

-o-o-o- 

 

A/Note:: Aigoo. HAHA. Bom's little move. Thank you for subscribing! I hope you liked the update! <3