*The Princess' Knight: Red (Youngguk)

Peculiar Reads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters/Status:

Mr. Yongguk + Miss Hae Won (OC)

COMPLETED

Summery (from the Author):

A world where human royals rule, and where the Werewolves serve.

My Take:

BEST. FANFIC. EVER. Why is this fanfic not an official book yet? I’ve been reading fanfics for quite a while now, mostly EXO ones, therefore I was like mehhh in stepping into a BAP one. But, like best decision ever! I love this story so much. I love everything about it: the characters, setting, story line, description (you get the idea). The story line, although about werewolves, is not typical. It kind of reminds me of the Winner’s Curse series. Also, this story has my favorite OC evvvvveeerrr. Hae Won is such a kind girl but also a very strong character. By strong I mean mentally, she is someone who is understanding and compassionate, but not weak. She knows to stay true to her heart and is stubborn. She’s head strong but not someone who’s too forceful and doesn’t get annoying after like the fifth chapter (something that happens quite often to me). She is just so awesome. I also love all the other characters in this book (I’m gonna call it a book because it has reached that level of quality in my mind). In my years of reading fanfiction, I don’t think I’ve liked another fanfiction better than this one.

I actually like all the stories this author writes. I don’t know how popular she is on here, but she deserves more credit. The girl has officially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter