Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo/D.O)

Peculiar Reads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters/Status:

Mr. Do Kyungsoo + Miss Han Iseul (OC)

COMPLETED

Summery (from the author):

He’s the best yet worst man to have…and I don’t think I don’t think I would be this much in love if he isn’t both.

My Take:

Okay, that was horrible summery. She had more, but I would have had to write down every single thing she wrote since I couldn’t copy and paste the summery. But I’ll give you the gist of it. Basically the story follows these two people it their rode to love, but  D.O is this super smart person that does not know how to socialize with the rest of the world (same, D.O, same). So did I like the story? Yaaaaasssss! In my opinion, it was a really refreshing read. I thought the story line was kind of unique from all the other BS that AFF spits out. I  ALSO LOVE KYUNGSOO IN THIS STORY. I really like his character but the OC is great as well. They’re a really nice match and an OTP that you will root for. The only “bad thing” I can say about this story is sometimes the author’s grammar is incorrect (get through the first few chapters, it gets more interesting). Give it a try and see if you like it! Almost forgot to mention... even though it is not stated as whole, there are some rated chapter. The author has marked those chapters, but I just wanted to let you know because I know there are some people uncomfortable with those topics.

Pro: Funny. Unique storyline (at least in my opinion). Likable main char

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter