Fearless (Baekhyun)

Peculiar Reads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters/Status:

 Mr. Baekhyun + Miss Han Iseul (OC)

COMPLETED

Summery (from the author):

After her parents’ unexpected fatality in a car crash, Han Iseul lived her life in what ifs, putting extra caution and care into every turn. To her, life was a fragile thing, and it was to be treated as such.

After his parents’ unexpected fatality in a car crash, Byun Baekhyun lived in the moment — he didn't care about tomorrow, never took responsibility for his past actions. It was only now that mattered to him. He acted on impulse; regret wasn't in his vocabulary. He didn’t want it to be.

So when seeing Baekhyun, drunk, risk his life in a ridiculous dare of scaling the wall of a private property, Iseul wonders if she can detest someone more than this- someone who is throwing their life on the line for something so stupid, treating life like it's a joke. She has an immediate definition for him. Idiot.

 

And she doesn't plan on changing that definition.

 

...at least not willingly.

 

My Take:

The story is really good, I read it a while ago but I remember enjoying it! The story has been featured before so it’s likely most people have read it, but for those who haven’t picked it up yet… read it. The author had been adding bonus chapter, but I think she submitted it to some contest so she hasn’t added anymore in a while. No specific pro or con.

Baekhyun and the OC a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter