Chapter 1

Let's catch puppies
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

« I'm leaving Dad. » Simply pronounced Taekwoon before closing the door behind him. He slowly stepped out from his house and took a look at his watch.


7:55 am.

He got out his phone from his backpack, walking alone to the high school.

At least that's what he thought.

 

As he was enjoying the silence in the street, Taekwoon suddenly heard someone yelling his name in a high-pitched voice. He would have flinch if he absolutely didn't expect it. But he did... He was pretty sure something like that would happen.


He knew whose voice it was even before checking who was behind him. Taekwoon just decided to ignore him while he continued to walk straight forward.

 

Suddenly, a head came up in front of his eyes. A pouting silver-haired and dark-skinned guy, smaller than Taekwoon, grabbed his shoulder and started his complain. « I knew you would leave your house earlier ! I perfectly know you Leo ! » He showed him the screen of his phone « You really thought you would be able to avoid my fury after ignoring seven of my messages ?! » He laughed proudly. « Let me tell you, you underestimate me ! »

Hakyeon...

Taekwoon deeply sighed, tired after only fifty seconds. Determined to not waste his energy for this ty problem, he moved forward, forcing his friend to come along with him. But Hakyeon wasn't even a little disheartened, and he went on his speech during all the journey, until they reach the corridor of their school.

 

« Jung Taekwoon, are you listening ?! You should tell me you love me more often ! »

« Hmm. » It's not that he hated Hakyeon. Not at all. He was his dear childhood friend, and he really liked him. But sometimes he founded him... tiring. « See you later. » Were the first real words he pronounced before getting to his own classroom, leaving his chatty friend alone.

 

When he finally sat, he was relieved to be really alone. The room was half filled, and pretty quiet. Since Hongbin and Wonsik weren't here yet, he decided to take a nap of five minutes.

Throwing his bag on the chair beside him (there was no classmate sitting there), Taekwoon put his head in his arms on the table, and closed his eyes.

 

« Oh Taekwoon-hyung ! »

Taekwoon seriously hesitated to raise his head, really comfortable in his position. But when he felt hands rubbing his hair, he shifted it, staring at the two men standing in front of him. « Annyeong Hongbin. » He said to the most handsome one who smiled in return, showing cute dimples on his cheeks. Then he turned his gaze to the red-haired and brawny one « Annyeong. »

This last one frowned his eyebrows and took a voice full of reproaches. « Aishh… why do you say Kong’s name but not mine ? »

Hongbin passed his arm around Wonsik’s neck, giggling « Are you going to cry ? ». Wonsik snapped his head, grumbling « I’m not Hakyeon-hyung… ». A smile appeared on his face just by hearing himself pronounced this name.

 

But Taekwoon wasn’t carrying about their stupid bickering. He was already back to his first position when the mathematics teacher entered in the room.

Giving up his dream to rest a little, Taekwoon raised his body, and leant against the back of his chair, looking at the little garden through the window.

I’m bored…

Few minutes passed during which Taekwoon wasn’t paying attention to what was saying his teacher. He had planned to ignore this lesson for the whole hour, but a noise caught his attention. The sound of the door opening and closing.

When he shifted his head, his eyes met a boy. A stranger boy. « A transferred student » as the teacher called him.

Taekwoon took a better look to the standing boy. A sharp nose, plump pink lips, small brown eyes slightly hidden with his bangs’ light brown hairs, a porcelain skin, and above all, a big smile stuck on his face. He looked like a foreigner, but when he wrote his name on the blackboard, Taekwoon understood he was wrong.

 

« Annyeonghaseyo ! » He hit the board with his palm. « I’m Lee Jaehwan, the new transfer student ». He made peace sign, and moved his both fingers before his eyes, winking. « I’ll be your source of happiness from now on~ »

Everybody in the classroom burst into laughter and clapped their hands. Everybody except Taekwoon, who was staring at him with a impenetrable gaze.

« Then Jaehwan, you’ll have to take this place, this is the only free one ». Jaehwan’s gaze followed the direction that was indicating the teacher, until reaching two sharp eyes focused on him.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter