Taken

My Innocent Songbird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNOY43FJH0                                                                                                                                                         

(y/n) POV

I had a free day off from school which only means one thing....................RELAXING! and doing homework.So I started my day a little later by sleeping in.For the past few days the omnious text messages from 'S'  would be more frequent and creepy. I just got this feeling something might just happen I don't know what.

Timeskip

I was in the middle of a text conversation with my girlies when another text from the mysterious person 'S' popped up so i decided to confront this so called person.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (You, reader are going to be Purple)

Songbird(Y/N): OK!!!! Whoever you are, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW YOU SO  STOP TEXTING !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                          

'S': I can never leave you alone, my darling.We are going to meet and be together eventually and I always get what I want.

Songbird(Y/N): 'You get what you want?!' You can't get me, i'm not a prize to be claimed!! Who are you and why won't you tel me who you are!!

'S':Hmmmmm..........so feisty. I like that, but my queen you already know me.

Songbird: No I don't!!!!!

'S': Yes, you do my dove. Think hard!!!! I have to go......work to do but I will suggest you keep your guard up

That was the last text I got from him. I told my girls what happened and we all agreed that this man ment business and wanted me at all costs but he wasn't going to get to me so I got myself a weapon from the kitchen.                                                                                                                                                                                    

Mini time skip

It is about 10pm when suddenly when all the lights suddenly went out which was quite strange. I took the knife out from under my pillow and held it for dear life along with my flashlight.Although luck was not in my favor when my flashlight started to flicker and finally going out.

'Man this is such is a horror movie cliche', I say to myself  trying to lighten the dark and tense mood. Then I started to hear shuffling of feet from inside my house. It felt like there was someone right behind me but when I turned there was no one there.

'Oh, thank goodness! Its just my imagination.', I say with a little ease.Arms just circled round me and held me in a death like grip.Using all the strength I had I elbowed the asailent in the stomach and quickly ran up to my room hiding when in that moment another text from 'S' just happen to pop up.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

'S': I hope you like the company I've sent you

Songbird(Y/N): That was you! Get that criminal out of my house!!!!!!!!!!

S: I can't allow that. He has a job that must be done.

Songbird(Y/N): What does that have to do with me 

S:Well my sweet, he is to retrive you and bring you safely to me.

Songbird(Y/N): Kidnap!!!!! YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!?!?!?!?!? 

S:I'm crazy only for you

 

Looking through the wooden blinds of my closet I see the man who is trying to kidnap me. I had to cover both my nose and my mouth so he would not hear me breathe, not long after he leaves the room to search in another.When the coat was clear I walked back out, thinking it was safe.

But I smelled something sweet and everything just went hazy and then turned black.