ITS YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

My Innocent Songbird

Y/N's Pov

The only thing I could see was black most likely because a blindfold was placed over my eyes and the pounding in my head was totally not helping the current situation. I felt the surrounding and noticed I was in a bed with a very soft covering almost silk like. The curiosity  and the instinct was already killing me so I ripped off my blindfold to be faced with this.                                                                                                                                    I slowly got up and started exploring my surroundings and by the looks of everything the person who stole me is definitely rich. The whole decor just screams 'Stark Tower' vibes. I've made up my mind that I need to get out of here and get back to my real life rather than someone forcing a new one on me. While looking around I see a rectangular box with a cute bow and there was a note attatched.                                                                             

My Dear Songbird,

Ahhhh, yes!! If you're reading this it means that you My Sleeping Beauty have finally woken up. I know you might be scared and not used to your new surroundings but you will adjust over time. I  have a gift for you, please wear it  and then follow the trail which will lead you to me. You will definitely be surprised.  

Your Musical Prince                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Ok, now he is my Musical prince?! Who the hell is this guy, I seriously need to get out here but lets see how good this gift really is. I open the box to see this........

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Wow this guy does have style, might as well see who this guy is and plan my escape.

Mini Timeskip

I hated to admit it but the outfit was totally my style, I may not like this man for kidnapping me but he has great fashion sense. I open the door to which I was locked in to see a trail of rose petals leading me somewhere so I just started walking. The loud thumping of my heart along with the goosebumps  forming on my skin is one for concern,getting closer I started hearing my favourite song 'Daydream' by Super Junior. I finally reach a gorgeous rooftop.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           and I see the mysterious man with designer shades but this time he is holding a bouquet of Blood Red Roses the same which I have received the first time in school before all this happened.                                                                                    

"Who are You?!' , I asked getting straight to the point.

"Why don't you take off my glasses and find out." , he replied his voice sounding quite smug.

I reach my hands to his face and begin to take off his shades slowly all the while my hands were shaking and when they were fully off I was more than surprised and I could not believe the person standing infront of me was the one responsible for all this

THE MAN STANDING INFRONT OF ME IS NONE OTHER THAN

............................................................... CHOI SIWON HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously looking at his flawless face in utter disbelief that one of my favourite idols and crush is the one to do this. I was completely speechless but I only manage to mutter 2 words

IT'S YOU?!?!?!!?!?!?!? (where my ELFs at!!!!!!!!!!)

"I know it is a shock to you but i'm your secret admirer and since I first saw you I have fallen deeply in love with you." , he says with complete admoration.

This whole scene playing out is something I would find in one of my fave dramas or Fan Fictions.If this was under different circumstances I would be all over him and saying yes but this is reality so the bubble had to pop.

"ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OK I THOUGHT ALL OF THIS WAS SOME PRANK BY A GUY AT SCHOOL BUT TO FIND A HIGH PROFILE BUSINESS MAN/ FORMER POP STAR WAS STALKING ME THEN KIDNAPPING ME TO BE WITH HIM IS JUST EXTRODINARY!!!!!!'' , I shouted at him.

"You know we cant be together right, i'm way younger than you and you're older than me" , I state as a matter of factly.

'I think I can persuade you." , he says with a dark tone.

"What makes you think ill stick around, Choi", I reply challenging him. 

Just then he pulls me close, well flush against him. He snuggles his head in my neck and at that point I shiver in both fear and desire to see where this goes.

Right now I feel afflicted because I want to escape yet he is my idol crush and having him love me is a dream and I want to see what happens and see how far will he go.  This is a game of cat and mouse that i'm going to win plus with added benefit that I escape his clutches.