Chance Encounter........................NOT!!

My Innocent Songbird

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ahh yes, another day!", I say as I got up and stretched. I turned to my left to my bedside table to see the blood red rose bouquet I have received from the mysterious person named 'S'.                                                                                                 

I picked up the note  and red it once more and it never ceased to make my face go red like a tomato. So I got up from my bed, synced my phone to my bluetooth speaker to play some music and I began my daily routine for school

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO U BY EUNHYUK'S AWESOME DANCE SKILLS

I finally left my house and the family I never see and proceeded to school. My school is a few kilometers away from home because I live in the city so I always walk to school and reach on time. I made my way to the crosswalk which just turned green when suddenly a black limo came speeding towards me, I closed my eyes waiting for an impact.When none came I reopened them slowly and I saw the driver come out of the vehicle.

"WHATS YOU'RE PROBLEM, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!!!!!!!!!", I said pretty pissed.

"I'm so sorry miss, my boss was in a hurry to a board meeting. Let me notify him of the situation", he said as he went to talk to his boss. After about a minute the driver lead me to the passenger side of the limo.As I sit down inside I noticed the impecible gentleman sitting infront of me but I couldn't see his eyes because of his shades.                                                              

"Thank you for taking me to school, Sir. Also for not killing me your limo too.", I say to the sharply dressed man.

"You're welcome my dear and I'm sorry I nearly killed you', he says with a smile.

"You know, you're really familiar sir.", I question him with an inquisitive look in my eye.

'I may just surprise you' were the final words he said as the limo came to a stop. I turned to my right to see the door open and the driver waiting to take my hand.as I step out the said gentleman took  my hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it like a prince from a fairy tale.                                                                                                                                                                                  

'Until we meet again' and with those words he let me go slowly. I made my way up the steps to my school with time to spare.

Timeskip to Lunchtime

I was sitting with my girlfriends Nikkita, Talia and Aburelle when my phone message tone went off, I took out my phone and saw this

'I saw you today and you looked heavenly😇 My little bird has escaped me but ill have you back in my arms soon. Have awesome day, Love you 'S'. The message was sweet but also creepy and I still didn't know who was this person and now i'm determined to find out.

Meanwhile @Sapphire Star Entertainment.

??????POV

I've just had a successful board meeting when my mind drifts to my darling (Y/N).I couldn't believe I saw her today, she was sitting right infront of me and it felt like a dream. She didn't even know it was me but she said I looked familiar. Just then one of my special helpers came in the room.

"IS everything set and the plan in motion?" ,I ask him in a serious tone.

"Yes,boss.", he replies

So I sent him away with my hand. I hope my darling liked my text because i'll be coming for you and its sooner than you think.