The Day It All Began

My Innocent Songbird

(Y/N)'s Pov

So here I am in the hell hole that they call school. So basically my life and my parents don't care and the only friends I have in the world are Talia, Nikkita and Geo. So I made my way to my locker where I met my friend Talia.

"Hey unnie, what's up", I said excitedly

"OMO, noona I just finished watched my K-drama called Marriage Contract. (Y/N) you have to watch it.'', Talia tells me while jumping excitedly.

"Don't worry I Will and you know it", I replied to her while opening up my locker. As I opened it I saw a red envelope sealed with what looked like wax with a print of an 'S'

"Oooooooh what's that", Talia asks as she comes beside me to get a better view.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out'', I say as I break the wax seal and read the note on the exquisitely designed paper which has the faint scent of lavender.

My Dear Queen,

Your beauty has raptured me from afar and your voice is like an angel to me. You may not believe who wrote this but I know a lot of things about you. Don't worry my little angel we will be together and be where you belong.......by my side.

Until then I will dream of you in my arms. Look inside your locker for surprise

Your King and True Love<3

As I finished read the note aloud, Talia had a look of love and excitement on her face

"OMG!!!!!!!!(Y/N) you are so lucky a secret admirer", Talia says with love with her eyes. It was like you can almost see hearts come out of her eyes.

I reached inside my locker to see a bouquet of blood red roses. I never thought someone would do all this for me.I really don't deserve it because i'm not anything special.                                                                                   

The First bell rang for classes to start so I took the roses and put them into my bag and took out my necessary books for class and headed to my hated subject...................Math.

During all my classes I could not stop thinking about that letter and who sent it. It said I know him in a different light but he seems to know everything about me. But I do admit that the roses were truly beautiful and a bouquet like that costs major bank. So as the school bell rang, I plugged in my earphones and listened to my 'Super Junior playlist.' Everytime I heard Siwon's voice play in my ears it makes me want to cry because his voice is like goals.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Time skip to home in my room                                                                                                                                    I just finished doing all my homework and it was very easy because i'm a very smart chick, so I just decided to feed my kpop urge and went to Youtube to seach for some kpop nostalgia. Being the ELF I am decided to look up my boys Super Junior and fangirl.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Mini time skip

Well lets hope tomorrow will be a better day but I really wonder who sent that note! Just then my phone beeped which ment I had message.

"Sweet Dreams my queen. Dream of me until we meet and my heart years for you<3"

S.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

??? POV

I looked at my Queen from the holographic projection feature on my desk. She is so perfect and innocent in every single way. I hope she liked the roses and notes I sent her.....oh wait I saw that and she did love them but now she wants to know who I am; don't worry my little songbird we will meet in time and you will be right where you belong...................by my side. 

Before I left I sent a goodnight text to her phone

  "Sweet Dreams my queen. Dream of me until we meet and my heart years for you<3 " and pressed send.

My plan is already in motion.