Second Sweet Moments

Was there ever a doubt

 

 

The weather had been just perfect for some out of hours eating and while Himchan had called for some food, prince Yongguk had joined. The man was not of many words, he prefered tranquil atmospheres and gentle gestures. It was much later, that Himchan found out that in it all, it was Himchans laugh that he adored the most and how easy and refreshing he found talking to him.

 

The soft breeze gently moved the table cloth as they ate. It carried the smell of the ocean and made Himchans hair dance. Himchan, moved his hand through them and then tried to settle them down.

"You look really pretty like that" Himchan heard Yongguk compliment. "I think even nature knows how to appreciate true beauty" 

"Do you really wish for my hair to be messed up? that will truly be a sight." Himchan chuckled, joking.

"I don't think any sight of you can be undesirable" Yongguk said and Himchan looked up at the other, feeling a slight tint of pink dust his cheeks. He laughed, it made him laugh in glee. It was a joyful moment and It felt nice. Yongguk too was smiling, his own rare and angelic smile. 

"I highly doubt you could understand the struggle." Himchan commented.

Yongguk chuckled, moving his hand through his own hair which was slightly less effected by the wind then Himchans, being a bit shorter "you say it like I'm bald"

 Himchan couldn't help but laugh at the statement "I would never dare" He said playfully.

 There laughs resonated and created memories in the cheerful wind.

 "Would you like them to be longer?" Yongguk asked, smiling, after they had quietened down. "I can grow them out if you'd like"

 Himchan smiled, eyes twinkling. "only if I get to cut them afterwards" and Yongguk nodded "that would be wonderful. As long as you dont shave it all off" And then they were laughing again. 

  

  

Himchan had always been one to love some sort of reckless yet safe adventure. So a few nights later when he had been reading a book by his window and the soft 'thud' of a pebble hitting his window had him turning towards the source. His heart had skipped a beat seeing his now fiance, prince Yongguk standing there. The prince could have easily requested for his presence by asking any one around the palace, yet here he was throwing rocks at his window. Himchan opened it up and chuckled at the sight "what are you doing?" He asked, amused.

Yongguk grinned up at his beloved "jump" He said.

Himchan looked at him, confused "what?"

"jump, I'll catch you" Yongguk said again but this time with his arms out. 

Himchan laughed, sitting by the window and teasing "but what if you drop me?"

"do you really think I'm that weak?" Yongguk crossed his arms. "I'm your alpha to be, have more faith in me" He smiled

"oh my~ " Himchan acted dramaticlly "my alpha to be~ how could I?!"

"Himchan" Yongguk called out again. Himchan laughed, stepping out of his window and jumping down, away from where Yongguk was standing with his arms out, ready to catch him "and I can jump and land just fine" He smiled "I'm not a girl, oh~ my alpha to be~" He chuckled. 

Yongguk scratched the back of his head, shrugging and smiling. "I never said you were."

Himchans eyes shone through the moon light as he intertwined his fingers with Yongguks. "I bet you want to take me somewhere" 

Yongguk nodded, eyes staring into Himchans as well. He gently pulled on the hand as they both walked around the gardens "Honestly, I just wanted to see you" He said leading him to a fountain in the middle of a garden and sitting down with Himchan there. "I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm sure you already know that though.."

 Himchan nodded, looking at the other.

Yongguk still had Himchans hand in his own, they both were quiet for a while. Himchan patiently waiting for Yongguk to continue and Yongguk maybe in some deep thought, Himchan thought so with the way he was looking at their intertwined hands. Yongguk exhaled and Himchan thought that the other was going to speak again yet the other only surprised him more by bringing his hand to his lips and placing a kiss on it. "I will miss you but will patiently wait for the day I can claim you as mine" He turned to look into Himchans eyes, the full moon reflecting in both their orbs.

Himchan smiled "and I will, patiently wait for the day we can share our first kiss"

Yongguk smiled as well, his eyes emitting this love for Himchan, that even Himchan couldn't pinpoint the roots to right now.

 

 

 Days became shorter afterwards and nights became longer, it was only because of winter though and Himchan actually liked the coldness sometimes but in the letters, he recieved from Yongguk, it seemed like time was painfully slow for the crown prince. And there was nothing more he wanted, then having Himchans warmth beside him. Himchan would some times laugh, thoroughly amused, at the letters Yongguk would send him. Yet when he would sit alone with something warm to drink in his hands and stare out of his window, he would smile, thinking of the heartfelt words. Himchan had always believed Yongguk to be one of the quiet types yet when he would read the written pieces of paper, it was as if his words flowed on and on. 

Himchan sometimes went out for walks at night, they were always so refreshing. He would write back to Yongguk and sometimes mention them in his letters. Himchan found it sweet how the other would ask him not to get cold and always be warm enough before going out. 

 

 

Their wedding was held almost at the end of winter. They had worn big and heavy clothes decorded with silver and gold. The wedding itself was humbler than the events afterwards. The balls to introduce the crown princes spouse and their new ruler to be were absolutely grand and magnificent. Everything was so much bigger and much more awe-inspiring then what Himchan had originally pictured in his head. It even had him amszed but what truly left him over whelmed was the number of guest that came to greet them with each event.       

Himchan wondered if he could go on with any more of the walking and smiling. He just wanted to fall in bed and let sleep take over him now. Yet when he would look to his side, at his beloved, he would see the happiness and pride Yongguk was showing in having Himchan by his side, that brought him slight more will to carry on till the end of the night. The events were such a big thing that it seemed that the whole month just passed away in those affairs. A whole month of falling in bed and not knowing when sleep had taken over. 

 

 

 Himchan breathed in the fresh flowers that grew in his new home now. The gardens here were nothing like the ones back home, after all Himchans land was known for its natural beauty and incredibly well kept gardens, but these were good too. he smiled as a butterfly landed on a flower just with in his hands reach but flew away as a voice called for him. That voice though only made Himchans smile wider.

"you left me all alone..." Yongguk came up from behind Himchan.

"did I?" Himchan questioned, softly chuckling as Yongguk wrapped his arms around Himchans waist.

"you know I miss your warmth instantly...-" He said placing his head on Himchans shoulder.

"and you can sense me anywhere..."  Himchan completed Yongguks words and he could feel the other grin into his skin "...or so I've been told." He chuckled.

"if you know that then why do you keep disappearing on me... all the time?" Yongguk questioned.

"I don't know... maybe I like you coming after me" Himchan said playfully.

Yongguks grin couldnt get any more wider as he looked up and turned Himchan around in his arms. "I have waited so long to hold you in my arms like this" 

Himchan smiled "how long could that have been?" He asked.

"too long" Yongguk replied in a heartbeat and Himchan could see the seriousness in his eyes.

Himchan caressed Yongguks cheek, what had he done to deserve such a passionate lover. He would never know or understand. Yongguk inched closer and Himchan could feel himself automatically start to close his eyes but before their lips could meet, their moment was cut short. 

"My lords, you have guests."  

 

 


 
Banghim fluff is life~  <3
 
Comments give me life too though~ hehe =3