Fifth Forever

Was there ever a doubt

 

 

It was like a victory for Himchan at Daehyuns wedding, overcoming some of the things that he had been worried about for no reason what so ever. He had carried that extra burden for so long and now how light he felt walking around even on his own. It was definitely a win ;the confidence and the feeling of relief. But there was still something that worried him, no matter how much he tried to break free from it and convince himself that he was just being paranoid and for no reason at that; the soul mate symbol, that he hadn't spotted yet.

 

"You're staring Himchan..." Yongguk smiled. And Himchan broke from his trance in finding some revealed skin on Yongguk as the other took off his upper layer to reveal another. He walked over to their bed and caressed Himchans cheek. "Is there something that still troubles you?" He asked, gently "you know you can share it with me, right?"

Himchan nodded, taking a hold of Yongguks hand on his cheek and smiled "I know..."

"Don't keep me in the dark Himchan, I don't like seeing you worried or upset." Yongguk said, concerned. "I would bring you the moon, if you only asked"

Himchan chuckled at the statement "Don't you think that would be a bit hard?" he said playing with Yongguks hands, flipping them and tracing his wrists.

"I wouldn't care as long as it made you happy" Yongguk said with such passion and sincerity that it left Himchan in awe and he stopped his inspection to look at Yongguk.

"you make me happy bbang..." he stated, feeling happiness bloom inside him just like the gummy smile on Yongguks face.

 

The other cleared his throat then, getting up and turning away from him. Himchan was sure he was hiding the blush that had spread on his cheeks. "well... I should... please you then" he said and Himchan chuckled gleefully "please me? and how are you going to do that?" 

Yongguk looked over from his shoulder as he opened his inner robe and Himchans chuckle died down with the smirk on Yongguks face. He felt his own cheeks redden. "oh no... yah bbang!!" Himchan couldn't help the slight excitement he was suddenly feeling. Yongguk had never taken intiative like this before. The lights were always dim and he was always in bed when they would hold each other. Never in the light, never in such an atmosphere. (Himchan had only ever seen Yongguks chest and never had a clear view of his back because the other was always hovering over him and he was always half lidded.) The robes fell off Yongguks shoulder in a swift motion, leaving him only his bottom jeans and revealing his back.

Himchans eyes widened as he stared at the area on Yongguks back, just a bit down his shoulder where Himchans name was decorated in swirls and looked so magnificant and regal, adorning Yongguks back. Himchan felt tears forming in eyes as real relief finally set in. Yongguk rushed over to his lovers side, worried. "Himchan why are you crying? whats wrong? did i-? do you not want to-?" Himchan stopped him midway, wrapping his arms around Yongguk neck and hugging him close. His fingers touching the symbol on Yongguks back. He moved back with a smile, his cheeks wet from the tears and he laughed "I was so worried..." 

Yongguk was still concerned and absolutely confused. "Himchan..." 

"How.." Himchan rubbed his nose "how long have you had that?"

"huh? had what?" Yongguk asked holding Himchan, afraid to let go.

"my name.. your symbol... our symbol" Himchan smiled, sniffing.

Yongguk still didnt get it "what is this about Chan? you have me shaking in worry. please..." 

Himchan turned in Yongguks arms, sliding his clothes to reveal his back "Do I have it too? your name? our symbol?" 

Yongguk breathed, kissing on top of the symbol, making Himchan tremble at the sensation "ofcourse you do." He answered "now will you tell me?"

Himchan turned back "I'm just so happy. We're soul mates bbang.. we really are soul mates. I was so worried for our symbols. I-"

Yongguk let out a relived sigh "why didn't you just come ask me?" 

Himchan pouted. "I felt stupid.. " he said cutely and Yongguk had the urge to kiss that pout and he did before moving back and smiling and then moving in again to peck him again. "you should.. " he said, making Himchan pout again so that he could kiss it away again "none of this would have happened if you only had shared..."

"well.." he didn't let Himchan speak, pecking his lips whenever he tried to "because.. if you only had come to me earlier..." he started laying softer and slower kisses on Himchans lips now "...I would have told you that I've had this name on my back..." kiss "..since I was seven.." and another one ".. since I had held hands with the cutest kid in the entire ball.." he tilted his head to kiss Himchan right this time "...and sneaked out with him to play in the rain." and another one "He had the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen" this time longer than the rest "... and talked about the most adorablest things..." His arm encircled Himchans waist, pulling him more closer, against himself "he saved my life once too" staring deep into Himchans eyes "and I've been in love with him since... "

Himchan could only stare back, how could he have ever doubted such love. He smiled, beaming with happiness, just like how Yongguk was.  

"Do you know how happy I was when I finally got to meet you at the ball? how excited and thrilled I was, nervously waiting for you on our wedding day? can you imagine how many butterflies i had dancing in my stomach when I finally got to hold you? and how delighted and relieved I was when I woke up after our wedding night to see my name on you as well?" Yongguks gummy smile only seemed increased with each word he spoke, making Himchans heart skip beats. 

"I love you so much Himchan." he said, moving forward and letting their foreheads touch together in a forehead kiss. 

Himchan couldn't be happier. The happiness was like overflowing out of him and he was sure Yongguk too. It was a declaration of love, from both of them so how could they not be happy?

Himchan chuckled, playfully after a while of this comfortable and loving silence, then teased "So... you were the kid prince that was the reason for that awful cold I caught as a kid after one adventure in the rain? I was stuck in bed for ages! What were you thinking bbang?? giving your soul mate a cold?!?"

Yongguk chuckled and just took Himchan lips again as a reply. A nice, long, passionate and deep reply.

 

 


 
There's only one tattoo on Yongguk in this story and that's his soul mate symbol, that is Himchans name, decorated magnificently where his original 'Do what you like, love what you do' tattoo is. Similarly, Daehyun has Youngjaes name, where his 'HOLD' tattoo is.  
 
Thank you for your love and attention to 'Was there ever a doubt' :D 
I hope you felt lots of fuffly feels :D 
Do leave something nice behind for me to know :D cough*comment*cough <3