-7-

The Sound Of Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys you're melting(?) me with your kind words lmaooo

Thank you so so so much! i'll never get bored thanking you all for all of your feedbacks! :)))))))

Hope you enjoy! and like always, pardon my grammar :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chapter 7)

They started to walked home together after school.

One time that day, and then changed into almost everyday.

Irene asked her driver not to picked her up after school anymore, as she founded herself wanting to spend her time more with Seulgi and Wendy instead.

The more she spend her time with them, the more she felt her mind-set slowly changing.

The project that Wendy and Irene worked on was already finished. But that didn’t stop Irene from visiting the café everytime she had the chance.

Seulgi had been more open as time passed by, and it helped that she could communicate with the two girls before her with more ease.

Whenever Irene met Wendy in social class, the blonde would filled up Irene’s holes in sign language-ing, resulting Irene to know more and more about it.

They would sometimes talked casually with each other too, and fortunately, the stares were gradually decreasing, probably because they were already used to their interactions.

As time passed by and Irene found herself opening more to them, she can’t helped but wonder why James didn’t like Wendy.

The younger girl had been nothing but kind, always ready to help her if she needed any help, and she was really caring.

Maybe it was just because of that incident where Seulgi accidentally crashed onto Irene, but she was sure that their relationship wouldn’t be THAT bad if it was just because of that.

For all she know, James had been a really nice boyfriend for her, he was always patient and understanding towards her. And he was almost the same as her, they would always stayed back whenever the other were doing their bullying activities.

Now that she think about it, Wendy would always have this threatening tone whenever she talked to her boyfriend.

They were both a good person, they should’ve got along with each other well, but in reality, they were not.

Maybe she could asked them about it someday.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Irene thought that it was a good idea to introduce Wendy to Joy and Yeri.

Even though at first Wendy was a bit hesitant about it, she eventually agreed.

“Are you sure they will be okay with it? I don’t want to make things awkward.” Wendy rubbed the back of her neck.

“Yes Wendy, I’m sure”

She brought the blonde with her to the place where she knew Joy and Yeri would be there, which is the secluded area at the school’s garden.

Fortunately, they hit it off really well.

Joy really did change, in a good way. If Wendy met Joy a few months ago, Irene was sure that the results of their interactions would be bad.

Yeri would sometimes joked in-between the conversations, making the atmosphere not awkward and rather playful.

“Oh yeah, didn’t you tried to help Irene when she fainted a few months ago?”

Wendy’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape. “Oh yeah, I did try to helped her, but then that didn’t let me”, Wendy rolled her eyes.

“Hey be careful, his girlfriend is here”. Yeri grinned while Wendy just glanced at Irene with a small smile.

“Sorry, you know I never like him in the first place”

There was it, even though Wendy smiled, Irene could see that her eyes were expressing something else whenever James was mentioned.

It definitely didn’t expressed anything related to happiness.

She shrugged her shoulders anyway. ”It’s okay”

There must be a reason why she didn’t like him, and eventually she will know about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“We should introduce them to Seulgi”

They were heading towards their social classroom. to the older girl's relieve, it turned out much better than Irene expected. After leaving the duo satan back at the garden, she told Irene how much they amused her which Irene immediately agreed.

Actually, she was planning to introduce Wendy AND Seulgi to them, but she knew Wendy will be bothered by the idea of introducing the ex-bully to Seulgi.

So she introduced them to her first.

Knowing Wendy was the one who offered the idea of Seulgi being friends with Joy and Yeri could only made her smile.

“Yeah, that’s the reason why I introduced them to you first to get your permission”

Receiving an amused giggle was definitely not what Irene was expecting.

“What?”

“You’re her friend too Irene, I know you wouldn’t plan anything that may harm her”

Irene’s eyes softened as she smiled.

“..Yeah”

So, they introduced Seulgi to them like Wendy requested her to. Wendy helped her to convince Seulgi that it’s okay.

“They’ll amuse you”, was what Wendy said with a grin.

Before Seulgi met them, she never forgot to threatened Joy and Yeri if they do anything funny to Seulgi.

But to no surprise, it backfired.

When Wendy introduced the cat-eyed girl to them, Irene thought that it would run smoothly. Their interactions for a few minutes were relatively good until Joy decided to humiliated Irene.

Irene didn’t pay much attention to them as she was typing something to Mr.Kim, but when she looked up from her phone only to see Joy smirking at her, she knew things wouldn’t go the way she wanted to.

The shorter girl gave her a glare.

‘Don’t you da—‘ she mouthed to Joy but stop when the latter turned her attention back to Seulgi and Wendy.

“Oh yeah Seulgi, there was something I want to tell you”

She knew Joy was gonna say something totally unnecessary but before she could stop her, Joy continued.

“Before you arrived here, Irene actually continue to say that if me and Yeri do anything funny to you we will regret it. She said it so many times, maybe once per one minute.” Joy was not the only one who had a smirk on her face by now, but Yeri too.

Irene swore she will choke Joy after this.

“Oh and she talk about you a lot”

She did not just-

Irene felt her jaw dropped, as her face getting warmer by each seconds passed.

“Isn’t that right Irene?” Joy winked while her partner in crime just burst into laughter.

"Th-That's not true!” Irene crossed her arms, trying to make the color on her cheek disappear.

“Well isn’t that interesting” She looked to Wendy who had a wide grin and then her eyes darted to Seulgi who only gave her a shy smile, finger scratching her cheek.

“I should’ve known this..” Irene muttered under her breath, as she covered her warm face with her two hands.

-------------------------------------------------------

That day was confusing enough for Irene.

After the incident where Joy “Accidentally” ( she tried to explain it but of course Irene didn’t give a damn about her excuses ) told Seulgi that Irene often talked about her, the cat-eyed girl wasn’t bothered by it, she actually smiled a lot, to Irene’s relieve.

What made Irene confused was that the Seulgi she interacted with hours ago with the Seulgi beside her now was like a different person.

After school, like always, Irene would wait for her to walked together to the café, but instead of being greeted by the smile the younger girl always give to Irene, she was greeted by a distraught Seulgi.

Nevertheless, Irene nodded her head in greeting and walked beside her.

They walked in silence, but this time, Irene can’t helped but think that something was bothering her friend.

Seulgi stopped her track, snapping back to reality when she realized that they were already in front of the school’s gate.

Irene looked back at her, confused.

“What’s wrong?”

‘I forgot something. Just go before me, I’ll catch up to you later’ She signed.

Seulgi never really turned down her offer to walked to the café together, so Irene found it a bit unusual for her to stay at the school when she knew that school was only giving the younger girl a bad time.

But, Irene also thought that maybe it was important because Seulgi rarely go back to school when it was the time to go home.

So, Irene nodded her head.

She will meet her again anyway.

“Okay, I’ll meet you later at the café”

Seulgi smiled and nodded her head, while Irene turned her back and headed towards the café.

If only she looked back to Seulgi, she would noticed how hard the girl was fidgeting.

----------------------------------------

“So she was saying that she forgot something at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter