First Love 1

함께-Together

Hey there guys! How is everyone....?? Well let ne start without wasting any time because it is Suho time!!!
***********************************************

***Suho's P.O.V***
Jae had seriously turned serious.... Her eyes were fixed on the snowfall outside. I asked silently, "What is it Jae? What is troubling you?"
I tried to control my emotions. 
"You see ...." She began . "I got a letter... From someone...."
Sehun said, "what kind of letter?"
Chanyeol suggested, "Love letter?"
Baekhyun added, "Sorry letter? Friendship letter?"
Lay said, "Birthday letter?"
We all looked at Lay blankly. He pouted saying, "Anyone can give you late birthday letters though..." 
"SILENCE!"
She went near to the fireplace and touched the antiques. She grabbed the handle and slid it out and said pointing the sword towards us, "And so that 'someone' is someone from you all...." She pointed us all with that bronze sword.
I said, "Huh? Jae? What do you mean??"

She cleared and kept the sword down and leaned against it saying, "Oppa.... I mean, someone has written that letter to me from you all...."

She kept the sword in its place and sat on one of the huge  empty sofa in a very 'girly' way, which I was seeing for the first time....

"What is she up to?" Chanyeol whispered me.

"I don't know...." I whispered back.

"What's wrong with Jae hyung?" Kai asked.

I shrugged.

Jae stared at us and said, "Will you guys pay attention??"

I gulped and looked at my left and right to see Chanyeol and Kai. They went silent.

She sat with her legs joined and alined to one side. I stared at her with disgust. I asked, "Uh...Umm... Jae? Are you not well...."

"Of course I am well...." She said arrogantly.

She looked more like actress Ku Hye Sun from Boy's Over Flower K-Drama. But the only problem here in this drama was that 

Real- The Girl there was a girly girl

Here-The Girl here is (Idk about tomboys...)

Real- There were 4 boys.

Here- Well 12 boys.

Jae began speaking in a 'weird' tone, 
"As you see.... I am a girl and I have affection for boys right? And they have affection for me?"

I thought, "Oh~~~Really???"

She continued
"So... I am trying to be girly here..... Towards you guys and it is your task to impress me!"

I thought widening my eyes, "WTH!?"

We all looked at each other and all of them turn towards me... I spoke instantly

"Umm..... You are kidding right Jae? I think you need some rest..... Come on Boys!"

We all stood up . But she spoke, "Boys.... I am seriously serious!"

"She is joking...." I mouthed others. Chanyeol picked her up on his arms, while she struggled to jump from his arms. But Baekhyun distracted her and so we locked her inside the room and sat in the living room by ourselves and discussed about Jae's mental condition....

God! What is wrong with her????
***********************************************
So..... What's goin on here??? I think I will be posting a bit late now since my finals are near.... Look forward to the next chapters....(^_^メ) Annyeong!