Sherlock- Part 6

함께-Together
Love is a high, we feelin' alive You lovin' the size, 이흐름을타.... 내 손을잡은면, Together Freal! #frealluv #ChanyeolofEXO #fareastmovement #대박노래 #찬열ofEXO Anyway.... Enjoy Together!!! *********************************************** *****D.O.'s P.O.V***** "Am I the only one who cannot express myself in front of Jae?" I thought. I looked at her with my broad eyes and with soul in my eyes.... She seemed such a brave girl! I've never met a girl like her before.... Seeing circumstances in school.... I saw all of them and thought, "I was the one to come to school early morning thinking about Jae, soon after me Suho came. I felt miserable without Jae. She has been one of my best friends I'd ever had.... Now when we rescued her, I saw her and wanted her in my arms amd cry out in front of her. But then something stopped me. Everytime something stopped me..... We walked outside her house towards the school to get our belongings. Jae had hurt herself very badly.... She almost fell on me while walking. I grabbed her tight and said, "Are you OK?" She just nodded her head. But something was wrong. She did not say anything. But, then she suddenly just sat down in the middle of the road. I had her hand in my hand. She said, "Oppa! 진짜 아파요!!!(It hurts!)" Saying this she started bearing the pain hard. All of us gathered there in the middle of the road at somewhere in the midnight. We laid her down and started treating her sprained leg. She was screaming hard. She couldn't feel her leg! I was in an intense mood when I saw her screaming. She was lying on my lap and I tried to control her, but she was going wild as her pain went on increasing.... She was breathing hard with light tears in her eyes. I said, "It's okay! It will be okay! Jae control yourself!!!" She couldn't....not at all....Suddenly she didn't make anymore sounds but just gave up with a breath. I said patting her face, "Jae-ya! Jae-ya! Jae-Ya?!" She wasn't answering! She fainted out of the blue! "Oh No! This shouldn't have happened!"Suho said. Chanyeol grabbed her and we ran towards our dorm, which was closer enough.... My heart was beating really fast and I felt really scared. Kris called the doctor while we kept her on the bed. Soon enough, the doctor arrived since he lived really close to our dorm. We all were sitting in the hall. I was sitting with my elbows on my thighs and fingers crossed. Suddenly the doctor came in the hallway accompanied by Suho hyung. We stood up immediately. The doctor said looking at us and then he smiled to make us feel better and get over our tension, "She is fine.... But she needs a lot of rest. She has a mild sprain and she'll surely be fine in a couple of days if kept in great care. We all thanked him. I quitely went inside the room where Jae was sleeping. Jae was lying their on one of our bunker beds. I went near her and kneeled down and looked at her. I held her hand and sighed. She was sleeping, quite peacefully.... Suddenly Kai came and said, "D.O?" I looked back. Without any words he came and sat on his toes beside me and said, "She'll be OK.... Don't Worry....." I nodded my head somehow and then we went outside the room. We never felt good without Jae. We didn't eat anything that night..... we just slept Just slept... "Jae-ya..... please be well..." I prayed as I closed my eyes.... *********************************************** Enjoy the next chapter! Ch-5 You give me yours I give you mine..... On The Snow Don't forget to leave your comments, votes and likes and give your support to 함께-Together! EXO SARANGHAJA!!!