Two

Baby, I'm Drowning.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next morning with happiness running in my blood, and I swore nothing could possibly ruin my day. I reached out my hand and felt how cold the mattress was, indicating Jongin had left the bed for more than an hour. I vaguely remembered he whispered that he had to leave early for a morning club meeting. I would've jumped out of the bed and fix him a quick breakfast but his warm kisses on my eyelids sent me back to my deep slumber. I felt the world was round again, and I felt like I've been worrying over nothing.

I pulled the duvet tighter, the autumn was getting colder and the warm bed is one of my weakness. Plus, I did not have any class to attend and going out is something that I rarely enjoy. Unless Jongin asked me out for a date. I smiled stupidly, still half asleep.

Speaking of date, we had not been on one for a very, very long time. Since we were both so busy and coped with our own works. When he was free, I was not. When I was free, he wasn't. I missed it, actually. I missed all the casual gestures he usually did. Feeding me cakes, holding my hands when we were crossing the road, brushing the strands of my hair away from my face, and also all the silly glances he'd take at me. Oh okay, . I decided not to be a Miss Grumpy today but I was so close on becoming one. 

Before it gotten worse, I decided to get up to start off my day.

●●●

Jongin's university is slightly bigger than mine, and I was so clueless about his department as I had only been there once. And it was almost seven months ago. He showed me around the place when he got accepted into his current major, it was a tough competition but he did it. He was amazing in every aspects and I was so proud of him. He was in Biological Sciences while me, I'm just an art student. He was a genius, and handsome to boot. He lacked nothing. He was perfect. He was mine.

After I took my shower, I noticed he had left his wallet and student ID on the dresser. I remembered he said that he would not be able to get full access troughout his campus if he did not bring along his student ID. It made me wonder why he did not ring me yet to ask for it. I thought he did not need it yet. I simply decided to go to his university and pass the student ID to himself. By the time I reach there, it might be lunch time. I could ask him to spare me an hour and we might be able to have lunch together! The idea made me excited. Or so I thought.

I made myself looked extra nice. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter