Party I

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! I just wanna let you know that I changed my username from annea03 to blabbingbluff! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter! =]

 

Chapter 32: Party I

 

Third Person’s P.O.V.

 

Eclare University, Gym

 

The team are now dressed up after hitting the shower and they all decided to come together to Siwon’s place for the team's night out. All of them are leaving the locker’s room one by one when Chansung hangs his arms on Minho and Nichkhun’s shoulders, who are walking ahead of them.

 

He started to sing loudly. “Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up!” He led and started to jump along as he walks. The boys from his both sides followed him and sang together with him. “Now put your hands up, put your hands up, put, put, put, put, put!” Most of the these athletes ride along and are singing excitingly, as if they are already partying in the gym. “Put your hands up, put your hands up!” The loud echoes of those manly voices and the bang of their shoes on the floor was heard from outside of the gym by the slender young woman, who was about to enter it.

 

She was wearing a red dress just above her knee and topped it with a navy blue varsity jacket. Her shoes are a pair of white sneakers with mini crew white socks. She totally looks chic and pretty by the way she dress. A perfect example of a college princess.

 

The first one to notice her was Siwon. “Whoa! Jessica.” He shouted to get her attention but in a way, it also attracted the attention of the boys. “What a pleasant surprise to have you in our sweaty gym.”

 

Jessica reacted with a wry grin on her face and then playfully rolled her eyes at him as she passes by him. Siwon chortled back at the way she responded, he's somehow used to her kind of attitude.

 

Yul didn’t notice the entrance of his girlfriend because he was too focused on thinking deeply of how to make her not angry with their boys’ night out tonight. Taeng and Sooyoung are walking beside him, just talking about stuffs.

 

Then his ears flocked up when Siwon shouted a certain girl’s name. His eyes darted immediately to that person.

 

His heart suddenly beats faster when his eyes saw his ever beautiful girlfriend that came unexpectedly. He strutted his way to her with a wide grin on his delectable lips.

 

“Babe.” Yul greeted her with a hug. “I didn’t know you were coming.” He welcomed her with a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Yiheee!” A loud tease came out from his team mates who caught the scene.

 

Yul unbelievably smiled at them. “Come on, guys! I’ll see you later, okay?” He said, trying to get them out of the gym and they all understood what he meant.

 

Taeng and Sooyoung came right beside them to approach Jessica.

 

“Boys! Later, okay?” Siwon shouted to remind them and Taeng gave him a thumbs up before Siwon marches out of the gym with everyone.

 

“Hey, Jess. Where’s Tiffany?” asked Taeng.

 

“She just left when I came.”

 

Taeng nodded his head in acknowledgment and then said goodbye to them to meet his girlfriend. “Yul, later huh.”

 

“Hmm.” Yul guaranteed him with a hum, avoiding Jessica's eyes.

 

“Bye, Jess.” Taeng kissed her cheek before leaving. “Hey, see you later.” Sooyoung also told her and left with Taeng.

 

When their friends was nowhere near the sight, Jessica promptly raised a brow at Yul in curiousity with Siwon’s statement earlier.

 

"Do they have plans I don't know of?"

 

"Later?” She gazed quizzically at him.

 

Yul put his arm around her shoulders and started walking with her. “Babe.. about that..” He took a deep breath before continuing. “Siwon just invited me earlier and I couldn’t say no.” He talked with a pleasing tone in his voice then looks at her eyes as they go but she solely looked to her front.

 

Jessica huffed disappointingly but still kept herself calm. “You should have said no even if you couldn’t. You know I was waiting for you to have time for me but you chose to spend it with them instead.” Too much words came out from her out of frustration. Her arms crossed, showing the upset feeling she has at him.

 

“Hey..” Yul tried to unfold her arms and fortunately, it wasn't folded too tight. He put her left arm around his waist so she would hug him in exchange. He then intertwined his fingers with hers that was hugging him so she wouldn’t be able to budge away. “I promise after the competition, my time is all yours."

 

Eyebrows met when she knotted her forehead. "But you’re not being fair.”

 

“I’m really sorry." A guilty voice and face plastered in front of her. "This is my first night out with the team and I couldn’t bear to say no. I need to get along well with them too.” He tried to explain to her with his puppy eyes and does his best to keep her cool.

 

But he couldn't. Her eyebrows furrowed more. "And what are you trying to say? That I'm keeping you from doing it?"

 

"Sica, no. I'm just trying to explain.." Jessica tried to free from his hold, still on her stony expression but he held her hands tighter in a gentle way, not wanting to let go from her warmth. "What are you doing? Just hug me like this." He pouted and kissed her cheeks quickly. Jessica's scent went through his nose and he likes it. It made him feel good.

 

Yul removed his hands from her shoulder and hands. He turned in front of her to hug her wholly that stopped them from walking.

 

He interlocked his hands around her waist. His head moves closer to her neck and he breathes in her scent. "Hmm."

 

While grinning, he puts his eyes into her, "Did I ever tell you that you really smell good?"

 

Jessica still puts on her slightly scrunched up face. Yul went again to smell her and gave feathery kisses around her neck.

 

"Stop it." She irritatingly murmured, implying that she's still not okay with him going later with his team mates and leaving her alone for tonight. Making her wait is not really a good idea and he's forgetting it. Being patient is slowly making it's mark in her vocabulary but her ways will always be on top.

 

Yul was taken aback. He parted his face from her and frowns, "Why? Don't you like it?" He worriedly asked her.

 

Jessica finally had a chance to step back and get free from his hold. She shakes her head. "No! Yul, we're still here in campus." She whispered loudly and glared at him before continuing to walk to her car.

 

"Who cares? Babe, there's no more people around. Don't be like this." He ran after her and caught her hand, Yul intertwined it back aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter