SLS 6 - Today

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's

"And that's how we met, and gradually we became close. It's expected tho; we have the same set of friends, company and that." I stated with a sad smile. I can't help but be sad as the memories from the past flash my mind. Mark sighed as he stands up.

"Kaja" he offered his hand for me stand up. He was just silent; he did not ask any questions, he can predict the mood of the people around him. Maybe he saw my hesitation in retelling everything to him that's why he wants me to stop. We went out of the recording room. I don't know where is he planning to go, but all I know is we are going out of the company right now.

We are still far from the company's cafeteria you can hear, everyone's voice. They are so loud; I smiled sarcastically look how close we are but look how far we are from each other when we go out in this building. Pretending not to know each other, how ironic. I'm so tired pretending about everything; I just want to be free from all this. I know that this is the price of the dream that I'm already achieving but this is not what I want.

We were almost at the front door when I pulled his shirt to stop him from walking.

"Where are we going? We are about to record right now," I said eyeing him curiously.

"Just follow me. I already reasoned out to JYP hyung that we are going to be late," he stated calmly. Is this guy crazy?

"Geogjeongma, he knows what's up."

I'm not that dumb; I know that JYP knows what is going on between our group especially Jinyoung and I. I know that he opposed the company's plan about Twice and Got7 pretending not to know each other. Although he doesn't even say or mention anything about what happened between Jinyoung and me. It has been two years, but he hasn't said anything, he's so silent.

I just followed Mark oppa; I trust him more than anyone right now.

~

Jinyoung's

Everyone was having fun in the cafeteria, well of course except me. I'm against going here, leaving Mark and Nayeon alone in the recording room. We still have 30 minutes left till the recording of twice and got7 members who are going to sing the song. We are waiting for JYP hyung right now. I'm not even that hungry anymore. My mind is elsewhere. Jjajeungna!

"Yah!" Jaebum hyung tap on the shoulder.

"Why didn't you just stay there if you're that annoyed about leaving the both of them," he suggested. He was quite annoyed when he said that. Well, who would not be annoyed with me right now? I'm just sulking here not doing anything.

"I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable, and I'm not even going to record the song why should I stay," I explained. We are just here to confirm about the collaborations that they have arranged for us. Jaebum just shakes his head in frustration. I just si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter