SLS 3: Today

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s

It’s been months since I last saw him; they were really busy these past few months; their concert was on-going. I’m genuinely happy for him, for his success and finally the dream that he always want to have their concert. Even though me and jinyoung have a history, I know that he knows that I always support him no matter what. Watching him fulfilling everything makes me proud of him he deserves it very well. I feel sorry that we can’t attend their first concert back then because we were busy and their fans, they may get angry.

And now I’m here in the recording room to record our jypnation song encore. But I’m not alone; Mark Oppa is here with me while the others went to the building cafe to eat some food while waiting for PD-nim. Twice and GOT7 are the only one who hasn’t record it yet and now is the only time that we’re free. After recording, they will also discuss to us the group collaborations. And this will be the first time I’m meeting him again after a month.

I look at Mark who is sitting prettily while seriously looking through the lyrics. I am looking at him thoroughly. If you look at him, oppa is almost a perfect one. He has a good looking face; his eyebrows are frowning, but you can see how it is perfectly looking good. I can see how soft his skin is just by looking at it. I tilted my head to the side and put my arm up, spread my fingers then close my one eye looking at him through my fingers.

“mwohanong-goya?” he suddenly said, but her eyes are still fixed on the paper. His voice is soft yet teasing at the same time. His lips slightly curved into a smile.

“aniya,” I said. I immediately stop what I am doing and sit properly then put myself into boredom.

I know how can Mark can be this silent, he’s regularly like this. For the past half hour, all he did was go through the lyrics then after he goes through his phone then back to the lyrics. He doesn’t even talk to me. I’m so bored and frustrated; I thought that he'd entertain me somehow, but I’m wrong.

“OPPA!” I shouted out of frustration. My forehead is frowning right now. I glared at him.

His lips curved into a smile which made me mad more. His eyes are full of amusement right now. He suddenly dropped the paper then looked at me. His hands are suddenly moving towards my forehead; he caressed my forehead so I can stop frowning. His facial expression is so soft as he stops me from frowning. I slap his hand so he can stop what he’s doing.

“mwo?” he asked teasingly. He even wriggled his eyebrows, oh how I hate him right. He’s not this kind of man that always teases someone; he used to be serious all the time. What happened to him, well maybe it’s the effect of living with six weird guys.

“what do you mean mwo? You keep doing things, and here I am like an invisible creature that you don’t even notice.” I complain

“You know me Nayeon-ah,” he stated with a soft smile. He apparently stated a fact, but this is not what I expected. I thought he'd talk to me like the last time.

“ar-a! But,” I sighed out of defeat. What’s the point of complaining if the people you’re conversing don’t even want to talk or listen to you? I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and legs acting like I’m angry.

He just shakes his head while smiling amusingly. What’s so amusing?

“Did you study the whole lyric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter