SLS 2: Today

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung's

"Yah, isn't that too much?"

I look the person who said that out of the blue with a frowned. It's JaeBum hyung, I know that he's gonna scold me to what I did and I don't even care.

"mwo?" Pretending not to know what he's saying then look away to the spot where she sat.

"What you did there. You know what's the situation is. Don't make it worse anymore. Jebal, jinyoung-ah." Jaebum whispered with a pleading tone.

It's not my fault; it's just really hard not to look at her when she's just in front of me. I didn't know that she will react that way. I just... I sighed with frustration.

But where is she? It's been 30 minutes since she left. I look at her members, and no one even notices that she was gone they are busy chatting with the others. But I think I'm wrong; Jeong Yeon's looking at me with a suspicious look.

"mwo?" I signed.

I think she's looking for Nayeon-ie. Is it always my fault when she's missing? I don’t know, but this is the first time in two years that she look or talk to me. Me and Jaebum’s relationship between Jeong Yeon and Ji Hyo changes after what happened. They grew apart from us; they don't talk to us anymore. I thought it’s because we’re busy but looking at them talking to the rest of the group made me believe that’s not the reason. We were so close back then, but now we just look awkward together. The memories that we made when we were trainees just fade out.

Everyone's almost here, where is she? Only JPY hyung that's not here; she's dead if she's late. I look at my phone; I know her number, I want to text her, but I just don't know what to tell her. This is the first time I'll text her again after two years. Yes, I know her number, but I don't text her, it's enough to know her number. I'm such a coward. I came back in thoughts when Jackson tap me on the back. I look at him questioningly.

"Mark eodi?" He asked

"Eh? Is he not here?" I said while scanning the room but I can't find his existence.

Where did tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter