SLS 4 - Yesterday

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 3rd Person’s

Everyone is busy doing their own thing in the building where top stars are born; some of them are practicing hard to debut, others are just having fun with their co-trainees while some just prefer to be alone. It’s been months since Nayeon joined JYP and became a trainee. She gained a lot of friends during those months.

Well, Nayeon isn’t that hard to get closed too; she’s very cheerful and bubbly, she always greets everyone and tries her best to approach everyone. With a short period she became one of the popular trainees in the building, her beauty is something recognizable especially when she smiles, her gummy smile and her unique front teeth that made her look like Squirtle. A lot of male trainees has a crush on her and sometimes even girls swoon by her visual, and some are just insecure to the point that they just hate her.

At the other hand, there’s also a trainee, a young man who is oozing with handsomeness. He's been a trainee one year from now and also popular with his visual. Also, like Nayeon everyone likes him, and some guys hate him because Jinyoung is almost close to perfection.

Jinyoung never crossed path with Nayeon, but Nayeon has seen her one time tho and with that even Nayeon was captivated by his charm. Jinyoung always heard something about her that made him curious too. There`s a part of Jinyoung that wants to meet Nayeon for some reason; this girl intrigues him.

“Have you met the girl who is talk of the town for the last months?” his best friend Won Pil asked

He just shakes his head, and his eyebrows furrowed in irritation. Wow, even his best friend is head over hills about her, is she that pretty? He continues practicing his dancing skills while WonPil talks about that girl. He’s curious about her, every guy he walked past they always talk about her. But what he doesn’t know is the weird feeling of irritation and anger that he’s feeling every time he heard guys talks about her, there’s a sense of possessiveness, but he doesn’t know why he’s feeling like that while he hasn’t even met the girl.

WonPil still continues to talk about her, but he had enough, he aggressively turned his head to him and glared at WonPil. He stops talking when he saw him glaring him as if he did something wrong. Jinyoung is lovely, but when he gets mad, he’s deadly.

“Wa-wae? Why are you looking at me like that?” wonpil asked while his voice stumbles out of sacredness.

“Huh?” he mumbled as he himself was surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter