prologo

Script of the Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<< >>

The night is dark. Not a single soul is seen on the empty street. Not a single soul is awake.

A lone man walks amongst the shadows. He spies a lone girl walking a way ahead.

He thinks to himself: Perfect. She is perfect.

She thinks to herself: Someone is following me.

Her steps quicken and the sound of her heels echo across the concrete ground. They quicken and with each step, her heart beats in the increasing rhythm.

He overpowers her with a single swoop. There is no time for her to scream; no time for her to call for help. The act is swift, his knife at and the fear in her eyes.

She struggles again but it is futile with the strength he grips her with. The only sense she has left is sight and she uses this to look at her captor full in the face.

He meets her eyes without a moment of hesitance. He tells her, I am Power. I am King. You cannot defeat me.

His hands make her swallow her muffled howl and the knife pierces her neck, drawing the first instance of blood. It is a dark red against her pale skin.

With each of her movements, the vein in her neck bulges ever more prominently. It stretches and compresses.

It writhes like a serpent.

It seduces h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter