Chapter: 2

Love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight in cafe near school, just Seohyun and jessica are coming, they just wait for tiffany..

 

"She's always late," complained jessica.

"Why? Are you already can't wait to tell us your new crush?" Seohyun said teasingly jessica.

"No, just tired of waiting. Hey look at that, tiffany's here." Jessica replied as she turned the conversation.

"Where?"

"It's at the door, wait, with whom she came here?"

They see more clearly, the person who was talking to Tiffany, then the man went into his car, waved his hand, plainly run his car.

"Taeyeon !!" They said the same, they are lucky they can hold a voice not to shout.

Then with a cheery smile, tiffany step into the cafe to meet hef friends.

"Here tiff!" Said jessica bit shouting, while waving her hand.

Tiffany stepped to their table and took a seat.

"Ehm.ehm jess, did you saw they were very close." Seohyun said teasingly tiffany.

"Yes, I see it, they make eye contact. Uhm I'm so jealous." Jessica says.

"I think they're planning their date jess." Seohyun added.

"Hey! We're not dating." Tiffany said before her face grew red again.

"We don't call your name tiffany." Jessica replied.

"Hahaha, hit you." Seohyun added.

"Ish, you're very nosy." Tiffany pouted.

"Hahaha, but tiff, why you can in the one car with taeyeon? Where's your car?"

"Uhm, I was appointed as their vocalist together taeyeon, when i  will go tp here, my car broke down and then he offered me a ride." tiffany responsibility.

"Ehmm, there seem that would back together again." Jessica says.

"No, no. We agreed a repeat of friendship first." Said tiffany.

"Oh, Seohyun-na, usually yuri always with you, where he's going?" Asked jessica.

"We broke up." Seohyun replied calmly.

"Why?" Asked Tiffany.

"Nothing, I feel bad for you, because it has been seized belong to you."

"Hey!, Seohyun-na we've talked about this, this isn't your fault, it means they aren't faithful." Tiffany said.

"It's okay, just start this time I won't grab yours again. So come back with them." Seohyun said.

"No, as you know me and taeyeon start again from friendship." Said Tiffany.

"I also had to move on, so it doesn't matter. Forget the past and look ahead, I'm glad you're willing to change." Jessica says.

"Thank you guys. I'm promise." Seohyun said, and they hugged each other.

"Btw, jess, not before you have a debt story to our? Come on tell me." Said tiffany

"Hey tiff! why are you reminded it again! ish." Jessica pouted.

"Hahaha, come tell us." Seohyun said.

"Ok, ok. Because you force ...

Flashback...

school roof ..

Jesssica pov on ~

 Today Yuri and Seohyun notify to all schools that they have been dating, my heart hurts, my eyes want to cry, my mouth wanted to shout as loud as possible. Here, a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter