Chapter: 1

Love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And now is the announcement of the winner ... As we know , she has won several competitions, models , and become a model in several well-known magazines in South Korea as expected ... the winner is ... SEO JUU HYUUNN . Let's give a standing ovation to our winners.."

All the audience stood up to give applause, balloons and a lots of small paper colorful dive down to welcome the victory modeling contest among high schools in South Korea this year. after hearing her name called as the winner advancing to the front of the stage with a charming smile and dresses she wears adds to her beauty like a goddess . During that time he received a trophy , a plaque and spoke a few words of thanks to the audience and at the end of a word she bent over and then returned to the back of the stage with a rousing applause.

------- Next day ------

A luxury car colored tosca, seen entering sowonnie area high school, attracted the attention of people there, the atmosphere of the bustling added when the owner of the car came out, everyone (more precisely the men) who were there swarmed the car ..

"Seohyun-ssi can I ask for your autograph?"             "Seohyun noona You look so pretty yesterday."    "Seohyun-na Every day you became more beautiful." "Seohyun-ssi I'm very sure before, you certainly will win." "Seohyun noona Finally, you went to school again, I'm so excited for school." And there are many other praise, making the girls there feel envious and jealous because less beautiful. Praised was just smiling proudly

"Thank you for believing and supporting me, and sorry I had to quickly get into the classroom because the school will be starting soon so bye."

-------------------------

Hey i'm almost forgot introduce myself hehe. Hello my name is Seo Ju Hyun. Call me Seohyun .I was famous playgirl school. I think it's natural, because in Sowonnie high school, I was most wanted. In addition to beautiful, I also quite accomplished. So naturally , if almost popular man in the school's become my boyfriend. But, I feel a bit cruel, because my friend's boyfriend ever I take too. Oh yes, let me to introduce my best friends. Here it is, there are Tiffany, Jessica. At school, we create a group that I named "swegie". We are quite famous at school. Tiffany used to having a relationship with Taeyeon, he is the chairman of an official in the school band. But after Taeyeon know me, she immediately decided tiffany and became my boyriend. But after three days, I instantly decide him with reason to feel guilty by Tiffany. Continue, jessica ehm.. last month ago she was in a relationship with Yuri vice captain of the basketball team and assistant chairman of the organization at the school. Same with Taeyeon, after Yuri know me. He also directly decide jessica for me. And until now he is still a beloved since four days ago. That's all my introduced thank you! Haha.

---------------------------

After that, i fled the crowd of fans. In the hallway of the school, i was busy looking for my class because since the beginning of the year entered the 12th grade, i never knew where my class, and has not met with my best friends huhuhu. cause the modeling i followed, while searching for my class suddenly i'm hear one of my best friend shouted and hugged me,

"Seohyun-naa, kyaa I miss you"                                            

"Yak! Fanny-ah you suprised me."                                    

"Hey, Seohyun-na congratulations on your victory, as usual we have to celebrate." Said another my friend, jessica.                                                                                  

"Great idea! No problem, what if tonight at usual place. For a long time we did not go together." I said excitedly.

"Geure, don't forget right. Haha." Tiffany said.            

"Sure. Oh yes, where my class?" I asked.                      

"Gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter