006

Romance vs Bromance

Your POV

“It has been a long time since we last met right Haeun-ah?”

I froze on the spot upon hearing this voice. Was he following me all this while?! I don’t have the courage to face him yet.

I decided to continue walking and hope that he won’t follow me anymore but hell was I wrong.

I felt a strong grip on my arm after a few steps and I was pushed roughly against the wall.

“Have you forgotten me Haeun-ah? Why didn’t you greet me just now? After all the memories we had together? How can you just forget me like this? Do you know how much I missed you?”

I could see the smirk on his face under the dim street light. Ohgod can someone just come and save me now?!

He started leaning in, until he was close enough that I could feel his breath, and he touched my face with the back of his palm. My brain was screaming for me to push him away, but my body was not reacting at all.

“Looks like you didn’t change much, still as pretty as you were eh? Just the way I like it. Why not we finish what we didn’t complete then?”

“Okay this is my last chance to retaliate and catch him off guard.”

I kicked him in the shin and started to make a run for it. But before I could even get out of the alley, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall with a furious look on his face.

“Playing hard to get I see. Just like two years ago eh. But this time round I’m not gonna let you escape.”

With that, he crashed his lips against mine. I tried to push him away but he was just too strong for me. I bit his lips as hard as I could, making him shout in pain. In return I got a slap on my cheek.

“It won’t do you any good if you keep struggling my dear. You can scream as loud as you want but there won’t be anyone here to hear you.”

His lips went from my lips to my neck and he started to my shirt, while all I can do was to cry and scream for him to stop. Tears flowed down my face, how I wish this was all just a nightmare and when I open my eyes I will be lying on my bed in my room.

I tried to resist as much as I could but it was of no use at all. Suddenly I felt his weight disappear and there was a cry of pain.

“Haeun-ah are you alright?” I heard someone said. Before I could say anything, my world went black.

 

Kikwang’s POV

“Thank you for the dinner hyung! Naengmyeon is still the best in this weather!”

Me and Doojoon hyung finished our dinner and were heading home.

Just then I heard screams and shouts for help coming from the alley.

“Hyung did you hear that? I think someone is in trouble. Let’s go check it out.”

We approach the alley as quietly as we could, and two figures appeared before us. On a closer look, I realized that Haeun was the one crying for help.

Before I could take action, Doojoon hyung already pushed the guy away and was punching him in the face.

I immediately rushed to Haeun and asked if she was alright. But she fainted before she could answer me.

“YA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO A GIRL YOU ******” I heard Doojoon hyung shout while punching the guy, who turns out to be Joon.

“Aish this ****** I would have joined Doojoon hyung in beating the sense out of him if I wasn’t carrying Haeun.”

 

Doojoon’s POV

“YA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO A GIRL YOU ******”

I knew there was something going on between Haeun and Joon, but who knows that this ****** actually tried to Haeun. I just kept punching him until he was finally knocked out.

“Hyung, let’s bring Haeun back. Joon’s knocked out anyway, we will deal with him next time.”

I don’t know why, but seeing Haeun in Gikwang’s arms made a small part of me jealous. It was like she’s supposed to be in my arms instead.

“Aish I must be too angry to think right now. How did that thought even come across me?”

We brought Haeun to our apartment as we didn’t know the passcode to hers, and luckily the rest of the guys were not home.

As Gikwang put her down on to the bed, a small part inside of me broke seeing that vulnerable sight of her.

“Ya Yoon Doojoon. What are you thinking right now? Are you falling for her? In just one day? Are you serious?”

I couldn’t find an answer to that question because I don’t even know why I am feeling this way right now.

And that thought just stuck to me for the whole night, leaving me sleepless.