005

Romance vs Bromance

Doojoon’s POV

“Finally we are getting some food after such a long walk!”

“Ahh I don’t know what to get! There are just too many different types of tteokbokki! I wanna try every one of them!” Haeun said.

“Their signature dish is cheese tteokbokki, we can order the different types and share.” I said.

“Alright! Cheese tteokbokki is my favourite!! I can make it for you guys next time!” Haeun said with a delighted look.

“Keke she’s actually quite cute when she behaves like that. Maybe Gikwang is right afterall.”

 

We finished our lunch in the blink of an eye, and Haeun offered to pay for it, to thank GIkwang for showing her around the neighbourhood.

Gikwang then offered to show her they way to school and around school as well. Ohwells, here’s to more walking and walking.

Just as we reached the school gate, I saw Lee Joon walking out.

Lee Joon used to be in the same dance group as us, but he decided to quit because our views and ideas did not match, and ever since then we became more of rivals than friends.

There will always be a tense atmosphere whenever we met.

As we were approaching each other, I saw a smirk on Joon’s face while he was looking at Haeun, and Haeun had an uncomfortable look on her face. It seems like they knew each other somehow, but neither of them greeted the other.

“Aigoo coming back to school even during the holidays to practice? Are you guys just so scared that you might lose to me in the competition? Keke.” Joon said.

I just felt like punching his face there and then if Gikwang didn’t stop me.

“Anni, we are just showing our friend around the school.” Gikwang said, while trying to hold me back.

“Ahh a new friend? You seem familiar, have I seen you before?” Joon said with a smirk on his face.

I was expecting Haeun to give a reply, but she was just standing rooted on the stop, with a blank expression.

I sensed something was wrong and I gestured to Gikwang that we should ignore Joon and go.

With that, both of us dragged Haeun away, leaving Joon standing alone.

There was something going on between the two of them and I could sense it. I wanted to ask Haeun, but there was this tiny little show of fear in her eyes that made me stop.

“Aish this babo Gikwang, why can’t he sense anything at all.” I thought to myself.

After showing Haeun around the school, I learned that she was going to major in Business, so that she can help out her brother in their parent’s company.

Before we knew it, the sun has set and it was dinner time, time for food!

I offered to treat them to dinner since I was the hyung, and I noticed that Haeun was blanking out ever since we met Joon.

“Aish just when did I start to care for someone that I only know for a day? I guess I must be a very nice guy ha.”

But Haeun rejected my offer and said that she remembered that she had something to do, and needed to head home.

GIkwang offered to send her back, but she insisted that it was alright. So me And Gikwang headed off for dinner.

 

Your POV

“I can’t believe Joon is studying in this university too.. After all that he has put me through and I’ve tried so hard to forget. Why must he appear now?”

The whole world just came crashing down on me when I saw him at the school gate. Why must this happen? There are so many universities in Seoul, why must he be in the one that I am going to study in?!

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I did not realise someone was following me all this while until..

“It has been a long time since we last met right Haeun-ah?”