Whip Cream Kiss: You & Seyong

Different Kisses

Screams and laughter were heard inside the house, little childern ran around with party hats on and cake on their faces.

The livingroom and kitchen were turned into a child party.

You were helping a crying boy to put on a band-aid on his forehead and whipping of the cake of his clothes. When you were done, he stopped crying and ran away to the other kids.

You saw Seyong laying on the floor of the livingroom, laughing while a group of boys and girls tickled him.

" HHAAAAHAAHAH...Stop, S-stop it, please, I give up"

You let out a giggle, and caught Seyong looking at you, his eyes said help-me-get-away-from-here-please.

You shook your head and stuck out your tongue at him.

You went into the kitchen again, you could hear Seyong " ~~~-ah, don't leave me" but with laughter in his voice.

 

When the party had ended and the childern been picked up by their parents and your little cousin gone home, you and Seyong were left to clean up.

You started to clean the kitchen but after a while you realized that Seyong weren't helping you.

You made your way into the livingroom only  to find him still laying on the floor, smiling.

"Seyong, you have to help me, I can't do it all by myself".

He looked up at you and pulled you down so you were above him.

" Seyong~~, don't do this now we can do it later but we have to clean now" you whined.

Trying to get out of his grip and standing up, but he placed his fingers on you cheek, and gave you a sly smile.

You felt your cheek....Whip cream.

You could see that he had a bottle of whip cream behind him adn there were one beside you, you grabbed onto it and Seyong started to laugh and ran away from you.

We ran around the house and tried to catch each other.

You sat down at a chair at the kitchen table to catch your breath, you didn't hear Seyong behind you at all, you only felt him, when he placed a wet kiss on your cheek from behind.

" Seyongiee~~~~"

" What is it Honey?"

You meet eyes with him and tried to look mad but you bursted out in laughter instead, so did he.

You two looked hilarious with whip cream on your faces.

" Omg, I think we should clean up now oppa, don't you think so?"

You looked up to him,he was looking at the bottle and smiled then turned to me.

" ~~~~-ah there is something I would like to try on you if it's okay?"

" Eh..Okay"

He shook the bottle a little and the sprayed cream on his fingers and dabbed it on his lips and on yours.

" Yah, if you only were going to make more mess then what it were from the beginning why did you ever bother to ask me if--"

The he shut you off with a kiss.

Your eyes were wide opend, looking into his whos also were opend looked into yours.

Your heart felt like it would jump out of your chest and his gaze at you made you wanna die.

You tried to move away when you began to feel uncomfortable but he palced his hand behind you head and held you still, he put more power into the kiss and soon both of your eyes were closed only the sound of the cream on your lips were heard.

He soon parted and the cream of his lips, you on the other side were completly frozen, of course who wouldn't have been when you just made out with your friend.

" ~~~~-ah, I know you never seen me in the way I seen you, but I can't hold it inside me anymore, I love you to the point you take my breath away with eveything you do, please be mine."

You slowly looked up at him, he didn't joke, he was serious, you could see it in his eyes.

When you didn't answer his face fell and let out and awkward laugh.

" Guess I was wrong then, I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'll be going now so.."

" You can't go, not yet."

" Why not"

You took the whip cream bottle and sparyed it on his face and left a kiss on his cheek.

" Becasue I'm yours".

 

__________________________

I'm super sorry if the end is a bit weird but I wrote this when the time were 02:44 AM....Forgive me.

I was going to have Minwoo or Jeongmin as the boy at first but then I rememberd I had Donghyun in chapter one so..yeah,

Please comment on what you think about it!

:D