Kissing in the Sand. Kyung&You;

Different Kisses

 

" Ah, oppa don't do that" I tried to protect my hair from the water Kyung splashed on me.


" I don't want to" He smirked and grabbed my wrist and led me to the ocean.


I struggeld trying to breakfree.


We both laughed.


" Here we go" He said.


" No!"


With that we had both landed in the water.


I sat there at the beach and the waves rolled into me, my hair was a mess and Kyung was standing beside me and laughing loudly.


I stood up, I felt the wind blow making me get chills.


Kyung took me in his arms, but I moved away from him and walked up the sand where our stuff where.


I sat down at his jacket, didn't care if it was getting wet or not.


Kyung came up to me and sat beside me.


" Are you mad at me?"


I didn't answer, just keept my eyes closed.


" Hey, ~~~, answer me, are you mad at me?"


He shook my arms and I could hear the ageyo in his voice.


A smile creept onto my face, I opend my eyes and looked at him, trying to keep my straight face.


" What if I were, what are you going to do about it?"


" Well, I could make you feel better."


I looked at him with confused eyes.


" What do you mean, how can you make me feel better when I'm freezing and " trying" to be mad at you"


He leaned his body closer to me and whisperd agains my neck.


" You'll see."


He placed a kiss on my jaw.


I gasped, knowing where he was about to do, I lightly pushed him.


" Y-yah, Kyung, w-what are you doing, there are childern around here."


" They won't mind, I'm sure of it."


He laid me down, and put his legs on each side of my body and each arms beside my head.


I was feeling myself getting hotter.


" But Babe, we'll not go the whole way, unless you want me to"


He had a huge smirk on his face and I slapped his chest, somehow as a sign that I din't mean that way.


When his lips meet mine, it was as the whole world, the time, our breath, everything stopped.


His hand found it's way to my waist and he bit my bottom lip.

 


I let him in, our toungues fought.

 

We parted, he placed his both hands on my cheeks and looked into my eyes and smiled, we stayed like that for a while until we heard noises around us.

 

We looked to our side only to see childern pointing at us and making jokes about how Kyung would get sick if he touched a girl like that.

 

Kyung chuckled.

 

" I wouldn't mind getting sick because of you babe, shall we show them how sick I am because of you?"

 

I nodded and held in a laugh.

 

He leaned into me and kissed me again, the childern screamed and some laughed but we didn't care, not at all.

 

________

Sorry if the grammar is wrong!