Chapter 2

When life changes unexpectedly

The slight movement behind her in the bed was what woke her up. She opened one eye but quickly closed it when she felt a sharp pain in her head from the way too bright sunlight. She put her hands over her eyes and groaned, the hangover from yesterday was slowly kicking in.

 

‘Why did I drink so damn much?’ she thought and cursed herself. It was not really like her to do that normally. Sure, she did like to go out and party but she was always the one to know when it was time to slow down with the drinks. But this time she went overboard, obviously.

 

She tried to recall what had happened yesterday but she only remembered bits and pieces, and everything that happened after Eunji ran off with some guy was pretty much a blur. Sudden noises from the bathroom could be heard, which alerted Haerin. ‘What the…? Is there a burglar here?!’ She thought and slowly opened her eyes, despite the violent protests from her brain.

 

She lived alone in a small one room apartment, so hearing weird noises from her bathroom was not something that normally would occur. The sunlight burned in her eyes, and the headache felt like a giant was hammering her head with a huge hammer, but she had to force her eyes to stay open.

 

When her eyes finally adjusted to the bright light, she started to realize that something wasn't right. She looked around in the room in confusion, this room wasn't her room. This was a hotel room. She sat up and just then, like a lightning strike,a flashback from last night hit her.

 

-flashback-

They were barely inside the hotel room before Leo attacked her lips with kisses once again. He pressed her against the wall, still kissing her as he kicked the door shut. She wrapped her arms around his neck and intertwined her fingers in his hair, a quiet moan escaped her lips as he left a trail of kisses from and down to her neck.

 

His hands moved up the outside of her thighs and up under the skirt of her dress. He gave her a few more kisses on her lips before he stopped to look her in the eyes. His eyes said everything, the piercing stare revealed how much he wanted her.

 

“Can I take this off? It's annoying and in the way” he said and started tugging at her dress. She held up her arms as a way to show him that he may remove the dress. He grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it off over her head and tossed it on the floor. He then grabbed her thighs to lift her up a bit since she is a lot shorter than him, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

 

He leaned in for another kiss, this time even more passionate. She started ing his shirt, not breaking the kiss. As she reached the last button Leo helped by removing it himself and tossing it to the floor.

 

She let her hands run up and down his chest and shoulders, trying to feel every inch of his hot skin. He held her close as he carried her over to the bed, where he carefully laid her down. She bit her lip as she watched him remove his pants, his eyes never leaving hers.

 

He climbed on to the bed and laid on top of her, supporting his weight with one arm while he placed the other hand on her waist as their lips locked in a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back hungrily. He slid his hand up to her and squeezed it lightly, causing a moan to slip from her lips.

 

“Take it off” he commanded, and she did as he said and removed her bra.

“This too, I can’t wait anymore” he said and tugged at the only remaining clothes on her body. Her . They both removed their underwear and then Leo positioned himself on top of her.

 

“Is this okay?” he asked. She just nodded in response and dragged him in for yet another kiss.

-End of flashback-

 

She threw her head in her hands and groaned. ‘What the hell have I done?!’ she thought as panic started to rise within her. Out of all the people at Jellyfish Entertainment, she choose to sleep with one of the top stars within the company.

 

“I better get out of here as soon as possible” she mumbled to herself and jumped out of the bed with the covers wrapped around her body. She hurriedly picked up all of her belongings that were scattered around the room and dressed herself quickly.

 

She didn’t care if she looked like , she just needed to get out of there. When she found her clutch she grabbed her phone, and as she looked at it another wave of panic hit her. She was on the verge of being late to work, which meant she wouldn’t have time to go home and change clothes.

 

She would have to go to work not only in the same clothes she wore yesterday, but on top of that those clothes screamed ‘party clothes’. But coming to work late was not acceptable so she had no other choice.

 

She ran out of the hotel room, down to the lobby and outside to grab a taxi. She managed to get to Jellyfish with one minute to spare. She took a deep breath before she entered the building and took an elevator up to the stylist's’ office. She sighed and thought to herself ‘this day probably can’t get any worse’.

 

“Ah, Haerin! Good morning. You should head up to the CEO, he wanted to see you” Eunji greeted her as she stepped into their office space.


Correction, this day could get worse, much worse.


Hi everyone!

I'm soooo sorry that I'm so late with updating, but I've had a lot to do haha. Right after I posted the first chapter I had to move back home to Sweden after studying in Korea for a year, and that was quite a change for me since I had gotten used to life in Korea. I don't like living in sweden so I didn't want to go home. So I have been feeling kinda sad too. And now I'm busy with searching for jobs AND preparing to move to another apartment. So yeah, I'm a bit busy :( But I wrote you all this chapter, it might be a little short, but I just wanted you to have something new to read. I have been writing on future chapters as well, so hopefully I can upload something more fairly soon!

I hope you enjoy it~