Chapter 1

When life changes unexpectedly

 

For the right feeling, listen to 'Love me do' while reading~


Jellyfish Entertainment had just finished up a company event where they celebrated Vixx new single Hades, and everyone were now on their way to the after-party that was being held at one of the hottest clubs in Gangnam. Even Vixx themselves were going to join the party, which was rare since they usually never had time because of their busy schedule.

 

Another one joining the party was Kim Haerin and her colleague and close friend Choi Eunji, both employees at Jellyfish Entertainment. Haerin was a new employee so she was just assisting the stylists, and Eunji was one of the stylists for Vixx. When they arrived at the club they payed the driver and got out of the taxi.

 

“We should find ourselves some hot boys tonight!” Eunji said and laughed excitedly as she put her arm around Haerin.

“Won’t there be only Jellyfish employees here though? I’m not such a big fan of dating within the company” Haerin said and laughed at her friend’s excitement.

 

“Oh come on! Why does that matter? As long as it’s someone from another department there shouldn’t be any problem” Eunji said as they walked through the doors to the club. Loud and dance-friendly music was blasting through the speakers and everyone at the club were dancing and having fun.

 

Haerin looked around, amazed by how big it was. She and Eunji went straight to the bar to order some drinks before they went out on the dance floor. She had been working hard to help the stylists for Vixx’s comeback with all the photoshoots and music video recording and what not, so she felt that she deserved to relax and have fun tonight.

 

It didn’t take long until Eunji had disappeared with some random dude so Haerin kept on dancing by herself. She took breaks from time to time to go to the bar and order new drinks. She looked around the club, everyone were having fun. While she was dancing she saw the Vixx members now and then throughout the night, they also seemed to have fun which was a relief. This whole night was for them after all.

 

But the more she started noticing Vixx, the more she noticed that one of the members seemed to have noticed her too. She continuously kept getting eye contact with Leo. Everywhere she went he was always somewhere in her sight, and she could not keep herself from stealing glances at him. And judging by how his eyes always were on her he couldn’t keep himself from looking either.

 

She sat down at the bar and ordered herself another drink. She took a few sips and felt the alcohol coursing through her body. While slowly drinking her drink, she laid her eyes on him once again, gazing at him intently where he stood at the other end of the bar.

 

She had never thought that much about him or his looks before, she didn’t have much interest in k-pop stars or anything so her relationship with Vixx and the other artists and actors at the company was strictly professional. Of course they were good looking though, there’s no denying that, especially him.

 

She absentmindedly stirred around in her drink with her straw as she looked at his tall and well built figure. He was facing her way as he was talking with someone, stealing glances at her now and then.

 

He was wearing dress pants and a simple black dress shirt that had a few buttons ed, his collarbones and a little bit of his chest peeking out. His black hair was gently framing his face, but she knew the length annoyed him a bit since he constantly brushed it away from his face with his hand.

 

As she was ordering another drink she saw in the corner of her eye that the person Leo was talking with left, and now he stood alone, leaning against the bar looking her way. Vixx’s new song ‘Love me do’ started playing, and by now the both of them was just full on staring at each other while sipping at their drinks. She nervously gulped as she saw him biting his lip.

 

“I immerse myself in your eyes all day

I fall into moments in time”

 

Their eye contact became more and more intense, and she felt her heart beating faster. Her inner self had a feisty debate on what to do in this situation. She knew she wanted him but it would be extremely unprofessional of her. It was bad enough to hook up within the company, but it would be even worse to hook up with any of the stars.

 

“Don’t just stare at me long and hard

You know for sure already

It’s about time you fall for me

More of me, more of me

Take more of me”

 

She saw his lips move along to the lyrics in the song, he was singing along to it. He meant it as a hint to her. His dark eyes were pinned on her. She felt his strong gaze all over her, every part of her body tingled with a burning sensation. She gulped down her drink in one go, stood up and walked over to him, never breaking their eye contact.

 

As she came close he took a big gulp of his drink before putting down the glass onto the bar counter. She stood herself in front of him, her heart beating fast and loud as she slowly moved her gaze up to his face.

 

“You know, you shouldn’t stare so much” she said. A barely visible smile appeared and a small chuckle escaped his lips.

“Yeah, maybe I shouldn’t..” he said as he took a small step closer to her. “... But according to my observations, you too, have been staring quite a lot yourself”. He once again took a small step closer, their bodies were now touching. She gulped as her gaze moved from his eyes down to his soft and plump lips. He bit his lips, and that was what threw her over the edge.

 

it..” she whispered and softly put her hands on his chest, moving them up towards his neck. She let her fingers run through his soft and thick hair as she slowly inched her face closer to his. He slid his hands from her waist to the small of her back and pulled her even closer.

 

For a moment they just stood there breathing hard, their lips only a few millimeters apart. After what felt like forever he moved his face even closer, and she felt a tingling sensation as their lips finally touched. At first they kissed each other softly and carefully, but as their desire grew bigger they deepened the kiss.

 

She could feel him tightening his grip around her and pulled her even closer and squeezed her body against his. She could feel both of their erratic heart beats against each other. He could feel her hard breaths against his face as she slightly pulled away from their kiss. She hugged him and a shiver went through his body as she whispered into his ear.

 

“Do you want to get out of here?” She whispered to him and then proceeded to look him at him. His lips were slightly parted and he was panting lightly as he tried to regain his normal breath. His dark eyes gazed at her intensely for a second before he gave her a nod and grabbed her hand and walked out of the club.

 

The first chapter is up! I hope you like it~

I haven't been writing for a looooooong time so I hope my writing isn't that bad haha. I would love to hear what you think so please don't be afraid to leave a comment :)
I guess I will try to update once a week but I can't promise anything. Finishing stories and fanfics aren't really my strong side haha. But I will try my best!

Also, can we please talk about how good 'Love me do' is?!