chapter 2

Way To Go
Eight luxurious car penetrate the campus. I don't know anything about cars /sincerely the author/ but by the looks of these people they were really amaze. All of the students here are hella rich but I those creatures inside the car is in a very different level ---- The Soshi Gang. Instantaneously, eight ladies are now standing in the ground. Literally, the students have there mouth gaping, they almost drool. From a high spot, a certain girl can clearly pinpoint the commotion that's making the campus in an uproar. Sunny's POV: From this hardwood I lay eyes on 8 ladies. On the first car a bamboo comes out. On the second car a thin deer goes out. Third, is a y charcoal and from the fourth car is a sassy blonde. And from the fifth car is an eye-smiling creature while in the sixth car is a midget ' We're the same bruh'. From the seventh car an innocent looking lady 'Hmm pretty decent' waitt.. and she's reading a book with a FROG on it? 'Ehh' And lastly, a freezer comes out. ' Geez her aura is something and her eyes shoots daggers'. Hey..hey I think you might misunderstand me. I'm not some kind of bully that's fond of calling names / fine slight/. And yeah I almost forget about something important. Smile on this Soshi gang for reminding me about the fact that the daughter of the sushi restaurant where I have worked on is gonna come back here and I am task to see her in the airport.