She's Back

Way To Go

*Krrrrrinnnnnggggggg* (4:30 am)

Sunny's POV

         Arggghh... 😠I search for that stupid phone which I remember putting under my my pillow last night. As soon I get a hold of this thing I press the dismiss button and place it back carefully to where it really belongs. 😀😂😪 Hell yeah I'm a poor kid so I don't have a stupid alarm clock... 'the-real-thing'. And mind you guys I'm not gonna throw it just like what others typically do😜😀.

          I immediately get up, fix my bed and wash my beautiful peysu😂. Believe me I don't wanna wake up early at 4:30 am but it's a must. Btw I'm living all by myself in this apartment, which is not really min😭, but I hope to have it someday. The reason for me to wake up early is to cook my food and prepare myself mentally,physically and emotionally. Specially now that I'm gonna study in a very prominent school. Well my previous school is dope but according to others this academy is on a different level. And I prefer to be an early bird than to be late. It's one of my motto in life. According to the manual the flag ceremony and orientation will start at 7:30 am.

Super ff😂

         Oh yeah 😋 I'm already here standing in front of a gigantic gate.This academy is a prominent and a popular one. It is world-wide-known because of its first class facilities, classrooms, canteens, gyms, halls, books, computers and etc. that can compete internationally. Not to mention the professors, teachers, instructors, stakeholders came from universities like Harvard University, Stan Ford etc. But they're really good and considerate plus again according to others they are really fab and good looking people even the janitors and guards 😒😌 . According to my research the students here are like children of big personalities, bussiness tycoons, well-known singers and artists. Do you know what I'm thinking? You're right I definitely don't belong here but I have no choice they wanted and forced me to study here. Basically I'm a a rat among this cats...creepy😭😱.

        Oh geez I forgot the school is named Sonyu High Academy. As I step in the school premisces I literally drop my jaw😯😱. As in wowww... this is awesome. But a super mega large banner that says ' Welcome To Sonyu High Academy Soshi' get my attention. Ahhh... Soshi? Of course I... don't know them? 😪 and I bet that was suppose to be sushi. 😂To satisfy my curiousity I gather up some balls to ask one of the students of what the heck is happenin'.

         Okay chill...Lee, "Ahmm excuse me can I ask you a question?" I poke a taller girl who happens to walk in front of me.

         She turns around "Sure, what is it?".

          "Errr... you see I'm a transferee and I don't really know what the heck is happenin ---- I point the huge banner ---- what's sushi oh sorry I mean soshi?".

          The girl chuckles 'Great what's funny' I thought. "Ohh ..Soshi is consists of 8 gorgeous, kind and well-known girls. No one messes with them because they are MERELY the daughters of the owner and stakeholders of this school" she states. " Ahh I see well thank you and sorry" I slightly bow and flash her a smile. " Nahh..it's nothing besides your a transferee so I understand and make yourself comfortable.I you need anything you can ask me...btw I'm Hyomin" she smiles and raise her hand. "Hehe I'm Sunny..please to meet you Hyomin-shii" I smile back and accept her hand. " Ohh I better get going Sunny-shii see ya" she waves her hand and starts to run. I just wave my hand and start to walk when reality hit me. Soshi...daughters...owner...loading 50%... loading 55 %... loading 68%... loading 80 % ...loading 99.9% ' HOLY CARABAO SO SHE'S DEFINITELY 'EFFIN BACK..ARGGH STUPID ME' I mentally curse my self.