002

Hey, Stepbrother !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A SHORT UPDATE

 

Junmyeon started to unpack his things and clothes. After that he grabbed a towel and undressed himself. He then walk to the bathroom to take a peaceful bath. After thirty minutes later, he rinsed up and wrapped his towel around his small waist. He walked out from the bathroom and grabbed a loose sweatshirt with shorts and start to dress himself.

 

He then took a tour around the house by his own. He started with the second floor since there is where his room is. He see a room at the end of the hallway. He started getting curious and decided that he might take a look at it for a bit. He entered the room without thinking twice about his action.

--

Kris entered his room and sighed. He already met his step-brother and had this kind of weird feelings. The way his little step-brother look small against his frame. His round brown eyes, button nose and kissable pink lips remind him of bunny. Gosh. He want to devoured his little step-brother and mark him. Mine.

Kris felt his pant tightened while imagining his step-brother laying against him with flushed red cheeks. Panting and his name. Damn. He should stop this before he came in his pant. He took a shaky breath and start undressing himself and put his clothes in the laundry basket and grab a towel.

Relaxing his body in the bathtub after tiring day is really worth it. He closed his eyes to makes himself feel relaxed but then started to rewind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter