001

Hey, Stepbrother !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon wake up from his sleep after a long journey from Seoul to the Busan. He yawned and rubbed his eyes cutely. He fixed his messy black hair with his free hand and stood up to get his bag pack. He then ready to step out from the plane.

 

After struggling to step out from the plane and search for his luggage, he rushed to the taxi and showed the driver the address of his stepbrother house.

 

 “30 minutes to go,” he sighed tiredly. He had used about an hour and half to get het here by plane and now he must wait another 30 minutes.

 

He silently looked out through the window and looked at the breath-taking scenery of this place. This beautiful place of Busan was owned by the Wu’s. Junmyeon then thought that this family was filthy rich. Did he consider as he is lucky to be part of this family? Absolutely not! He is just a normal 18 years-old boy and he is nobody to everyone eyes except for his mother.

 

He quickly snapped from his thought after he arrived at the address. He paid the bill and thanked the driver. His jaw dropped after he looked at the house. How can this freaking huge building call house. Junmyeon thought it was mansion, wait no! It was a freaking castle. He went in front of the gate and pressed the bell. Then, a guard which is two times bigger than Junmyeon appeared.

 

 “Who are you kid?” the guard asked rudely.

 

 “M-my name is Kim Junmyeon and I came here because I had been asked to live here with.. er… Yi..yi fan? Ah, yes Yifan!”  he answered the guard.

 

 “Who are you to the Wu’s?” asked the guard again.

 

 “Ermm… My mother had married with Mr. Wu then I became his stepson?”

 

After the guard his answer, his face changed and Junmyeon want to laugh at the priceless expression of the guard but he keep still.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter