seven

people throw rocks at things that shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Changkyun.”

 

The youngest looked up at the sound of his name. “Hi, Hyungwon.” He closed his laptop and curled his legs under him. “What’s up?”

 

“Nothing,” Hyungwon admitted with a sigh. “Actually, I was lonely. Wonho is stress-lifting, as I like to call it, and Shownu followed him out of the house. And Minhyuk and Kihyun went out. Jooheon’s at the studio.” He laughed when he noticed Changkyun’s surprised expression. “We’re the only ones here.”

 

“Wow,” Changkyun mused. “I knew Jooheon left, since he’d been sitting with me earlier. But I didn’t know about the others.”

 

Hyungwon chuckled again, sitting down on the edge of the bed. “I’m not surprised. You’ve been locked in here for hours. Whatcha working on?” He opened the top of the laptop curiously.

 

“No!” Changkyun exclaimed a little too quickly.

 

“What? Was our little maknae doing something naughty ?”

 

Although he knew he was innocent, the youngest could feel his cheeks heat up. “N-no. It's just something private I’m working on.”

 

Hyungwon, of course, was not buying it, that brat. “It's okay. We all do it.”

 

“I’m serious. I was journaling.”

 

“On your laptop?”

 

Changkyun sighed. “I can journal wherever I want. And this journal is password protected,”

 

“That’s actually a good idea.” He paused for a moment. “Whatcha journalling about?”

 

There it is. “It’s private, Hyungwon.”

 

“I just want to make sure you’re okay.” A hand brushed over his leg. “You’re taking my advice?”

 

Changkyun nodded, a small smile forming on his face. “I’m thinking of quitting the group to become a tattoo artist, to tell you the truth.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter