ten

people throw rocks at things that shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously: Wonho finally apologizes, and Changkyun is once again asked about what he was writing on his laptop.

 

a.n// ok so basically i was gonna post this, but i got super busy the next day, then i went on vacation... so in return, you get a longer chapter!!! and i had already started the next one a few days ago ^^

warning for slightly aggressive kissing, nothing graphic but just aggressive undertones (but 100% consent)

 

 

 

 

Kihyun could hear Wonho in the next room over, talking to Changkyun. The latter seemed fairly calm, or at least Kihyun couldn't hear him as much as he heard the older vocalist. After some time, the crying died down and footsteps could be heard padding down the hallway. Wonho opened the door to the room and, immediately, his gaze fell on Kihyun, who had been sitting on the bed.

 

The main vocalist suddenly remembered the deal he had made, that he would give Wonho a kiss if he made things right with Changkyun. Part of him regretted it, because he didn't even like men, and it might encourage the older to ask for kisses more often. However, a part of him figured that Wonho deserved it, and after all the stress the older had endured, he should at least get a kiss.

 

Before he knew it, he was slammed against the mattress, a pair of lips on his own. He yelped, but it was muffled by the needy kiss that had crashed upon him. Wonho had his hands pinned down and his legs were locked under the older's weight. He was completely trapped.

 

It didn't matter, though, because he wouldn't have tried to escape anyways. He agreed to it a while ago, and maybe—just maybe —it wasn't so bad. After all, lips were lips, and though it was a bit different from the kisses he had shared with girls (granted, there weren't many) but it didn't make a difference, right?

 

Kihyun told himself it didn't make a difference at all.

 

The older pulled away for a breath, and a moan involuntarily escaped Kihyun’s mouth. “.”

 

“Not so bad, is it?” Wonho asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

 

Kihyun shook his head and breathily answered, “You can keep going if you want.”

 

And he did.



 

Hyunwoo was tired. He was so tired. Being the leader was hard work. It wasn't that the group members themselves were causing him stress (now that everything g had been patched up, he didn't have to worry about someone getting themselves killed). Their manager wasn't stressing him out, either. The vocal trainers, the choreographer, the staff, everyone was okay.

 

Hyunwoo was making himself so tired.

 

He didn't trust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter