four

people throw rocks at things that shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

im actually really stressed rn bc i have a ton of biochem due tonight and a history debate to prepare for, 6 skecthes of feet due tomorrow (which i hsould have done throughout the week) and algebra homework i should have done in my free time after class. but i decided to finish this instead, bc ive left you all waiting. hope u like it even tho its poorly written and a little short. 

 

 

 

 

“Wonho, you need to calm down,” Kihyun whispered in a soothing voice. The whole ride back to the dorms, Wonho had sat with his arms crossed over his chest, a scowl glued on his face. Every time someone made even the slightest noise, he groaned loudly in distaste.

 

“Calm down?” the older boy snapped. “I can't just calm down after being disrespected, then reprimanded by Manager as if I am the one at fault.”

 

Kihyun sighed. Even though he was the closest to Wonho out of everyone in the group, it was still hard to reason with the older.  There was no exception to his stubbornness. “No one is mad at you,” he reassured. “However, we will be mad at you if you keep being so darn stubborn.”

 

“I can't deal with this,” Wonho said in a low voice.

 

“How do you think Changkyun feels? Don't yell at me, I just asked a simple question.”

 

Wonho stepped back and ran a hand through his hair. “I don't want to talk about it.”

 

“Why? Do you not like him?”

 

“Stop it.”

 

“Answer me,” the younger demanded. “I'll make you ramen.”

 

Wonho sighed and flopped onto the bed. Kihyun knew his weakness; he could never turn down ramen. “I'm sorry. I've been really immature.”

 

“How about you tell Changkyun? Apologizing is the first step towards making you a more mature person,” Kihyun said in a soft voice, then smirked when the older boy shiver. He knew Wonho wouldn't be able to turn down his suggestion if he said it like that.

 

The older boy sighed. “I'll think about it. While I'm doing that, wanna come over here?” he asked with a wink.

 

That guy is so persistent. “I'm not gay.”

 

“Oh, come on! Stop being such a conservative old lady and just try. I'm sure I can make you change your mind.”

 

“You are disgusting,” Kihyun grimaced, although he didn't mean it.

 

The older rolled over. “Fine. But can you at least give me a hug?”

 

Of course, Kihyun couldn't make an argument against that. Nothing about it was dangerous, and if Wonho tried anything sneaky—well, they weren't alone in the dorm. Kihyun could just call for help.

 

Part of him wished that he had the courage to give Wonho a kiss every now and then, but whenever he thought of it, the situation seemed so wrong. He genuinely loved Wonho, but as a friend. Wonho wanted his love to be something more.

 

Kihyun sat near Wonho and let himself become wrapped in the other's strong arms. “Is it okay if I imagine that you're my boyfriend right now?” Wonho asked tenderly.

 

As always, Kihyun said yes. The older always talked about wanting to be with someone again. Romantically. The younger didn't understand much about his band member’s uality, but he sure knew that Wonho preferred men. The least he could do to save the guy from scandals was to humor him.



 

“Wonho is a ing bastard,” Jooheon whispers. He's sitting across from Hyungwon with an ice pack on his chin. The skinny guy is barely listening to Jooheon’s ranting, instead deciding to engross himself in the latest issue of Gentlemen’s Quarterly.

 

“Just because he's one of the oldest here, it doesn't mean he has the right to bully us...especially Changkyun.”

 

Hyungwon shrugged uncomfortably. He was still having mixed feelings about their new rapper. Well, more accurately, he was unsure as to how he should go about becoming the boy’s friend, or at least a trusted group member.

 

“I wish we hadn't been so mean to him. He didn't deserve to be our punching bag.”

 

Hyungwon nodded subconsci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter