Bonus

Kissue Kissue Hearteu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, here it is, since you guys only comment to demand the aftermath reaction. LOL 

...

Jihoon woke up the next morning looking right at Seungcheol's face. They were so close Jihoon could practically tell how long Seungcheol's lashes were. He had no idea as why he ended up in Seungcheol's arm. Jihoon admitted that Seungcheol was warm, but it didn't mean that it's not awkward.

It's a good thing that he still on his last night clothes, or it would be super awkward that he's gonna need to transfer out to be away from Seungcheol. He couldn't imagine if he could stomach the thought that he sleeps with a classmate that practically stranger to him. God forbid. 

He felt Seungcheol's arm guarded his waist, making it hard for him to move. He scooted away from Seungcheol and winced when he felt his head throb. Damn it, just how much he'd drunk to make him forget everything from last night and graced by the worst hangover ever.

He hissed in pain and massaged his temple. He wanted so bad to detach himself from Seungcheol, but the boy snuggled closer to him and planted his face in Jihoon's hair, so Jihoon let him be, ignoring the fact that it would be so awkward once he wakes up.

Jihoon's phone suddenly chimed in in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw that he got a text from his friend, Wonwoo.

Wonwoo: Don't get mad at Seungcheol, you were the one insisting to go to his home. So, are you okay? You drank too much last night.

He decided to ignore Wonwoo's text because he was mentally dying knowing that he asked to tag along to Seungcheol's house. He didn't even talk to the dude before, how could his drunkard self asked Seungcheol such favor.

Jihoon completely aware that he's someone else when he's drunk. He became either kissing monster or clinging monster. He just hoped that at least he didn't go around kissing his friends last night, because he would die if he did that. What obvious that he possibly clinging to Seungcheol the whole night to make him wake up next to the taller boy.

He felt really frustrated that he couldn't remember anything from last night. However, as much as he raked his brain to pull out last night's memory, he couldn't, his mind didn't allow it.

He got another message and it was from Mingyu. He opened the message to find Mingyu asked about his well being with a foot note written; PS: incase you forget last night. There's a video attached to it. He opened the video with shaky hands.

Yes, he wanted to know what happened last night, but he also dread to see what he did to make him in such inconvenient morning. 

There's his face on the video, clinging to Seungcheol's arm, he smiled brightly as he cooed to Seungcheol. Seungcheolie~~

Freaking hell! What in the world did he do last night?! Mingyu tricking him to take a fake picture when he actually recorded everything. He saw Seungcheol's face tensed and his eyes sending daggers to Mingyu. And Jihoon was too drunk to even comprehend the situation.

Wait, did he ask Seungcheol to kiss him? Oh my God, he's doomed. 

"Is it from Mingyu?" A rasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter