Final

Kissue Kissue Hearteu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a bad day, Seungcheol thought as he sipped his beer. Going to bar after the most stern professor scolded you wasn't the best idea. Seungcheol scanned his friends who sipped their drink in silent, only Mingyu seemed energitic as he bothered Wonwoo. At the end of the booth, was Lee Jihoon, who chug his drink quietly.

The boy had it hard, professor Ahn humiliated him in front of the class and Seungcheol could only imagine how sting it must be. He took another glance towards the boy. Seungcheol never really hang out with Jihoon before, heck, he didn't know the boy. All Seungcheol know was just, Jihoon was a cute music prodigy in his  Introduction to Music Studies class. 

Jihoon never really socializing with his other classmates. Seungcheol used to think that he was so full of himself, being a music genius, but Wonwoo told him that Jihoon was just awkward around strangers. 

Seungcheol was startled when Jihoon suddenly smashed his bottle to the table, ruffling his fluffy blond hair after. He looked pissed and upset, and a little sad. 

"Don't think too much about it," Jeonghan said quitely beside him, "you know he's a jerk."

Jihoon groaned loudly, making Seungcheol flinched. He gulped down another bottle and Minggyu cheered him up.

"You know he's mean to everybody, right?" Wonwoo asked Jihoon who planted his face flat to the table.

"Still I can't get it over my head."

"It's not your fault," Jeonghan mumbled. "You're not a moron like he said, right Cheol?

Seungcheol tensed when Jeonghan called him, he didn't even know why Jeonghan asked him. He never really talked to Jihoon before, let alone sweet talk him. He actually didn't know what to say, but he's sure for one thing though, that Lee Jihoon can't be a moron, or ugly. Okay, he's a little out of context.

"Of course not, how can somebody calling you moron, it's completely nonsense." Seungcheol didn't even know what he uttered. He could see Jihoon sharp glance from the corner of his eyes, but he just shrugged it off and sipped his beer again.

"Just forget it, Jihoon, you have alcohol now," said Mingyu happily. "It's good to see you loosen up a little, you're really tense lately. Let's have a party and get druunnkkk," Mingyu cheered loudly with no one paid attention.

Mingyu kept on cheering on him while Jihoon only glared at the hyperactive kid. Seungcheol wanted to scold Mingyu, telling him to shut up, but he didn't have the energy to do so. The mood seemed down and so was Seungcheol. He was really tired, everybody in Introduction to Music Studies was. The teacher scolded them all afternoon, telling them that they just a bunch of morons who didn't know a thing about music.

"This kid is right though," Jisoo suddenly said, the short haired guy was a bit tipsy, his cheeks were pink, in contrary to his black eye-bag, "let's forget it and get drunk." He raised his beer bottle as he slurred the words. Mingyu cheered along with him, making everybody else rolled their eyes.

"I won't get drunk," Jihoon mumbled, "I won't."

Wonwoo rolled his eyes again, seemed annoyed, "shut up and just drink your beer," Wonwoo passed Jihoon another bottle. Jihoon seemed reluctant, but as the night passed by, Seungcheol cringed at how much he'd drunk.

Seungcheol sat in silent as his friends got drunk. Mingyu, Jeonghan, and Jisoo giggled at something not funny, while Wonwoo just silently watched them. Mingyu still looked pretty much sober while Jeonghan and Jisoo were so out of it. 

Seungcheol jumped a little when he felt a pair of hand laced to his arm. He stared down to find Jihoon pouted cutely at him. Seungcheol didn't know when the smaller guy ended up sitting beside him, all he know was Jihoon looked so adorable with face flushed red from taking too much alcohol.

"Seungcheolie~," he called, making Seungcheol rigid. "Jihoonie is so upset," he said with a high pitch voice, lips pouted heavily and eyes resembled a puppy.

Seungcheol gulped, heaven cursed him from having a soft spot for cute things. "Wh..what?" he stuttered up.

"Jihoonie hates that bad guy, bad bad guy. Jihoonie is not stupid, right Seungcheolie? Why did he call Jihoonie stupid in front of everybody else? Jihoonie was so embarrased."

Okay first, the kid was so drunk, like drunk-with-a-heavy-hangover-later drunk or out-of-the-planet-drunk, otherwise, he wouldn't act so. Second, drunk Jihoon was so cute, unlike a normal Jihoon who always seemed cold.

"Seungcheolie, tell Jihoon that Jihoon is not stupid," Jihoon demanded as he scooted closer to Seungcheol, his pout seemed heavier.

Seungcheol glanced around when he felt everybody's eyes were on him. Wonwoo and Mingyu's jaws were slacked, while Jisoo and Jeonghan looked sober than ever, unlike a minute ago. When Seungcheol looked back at Jihoon, the boy was tearing up. 

"Seungcheolie thinks that Jihoonie is stupid?" his lips quivered. "But Seungcheolie said that Jihoonie can't be stupid, Seungcheolie is a liar!"

"No," Seungcheol cried immediately, "of course you're not stupid, Jihoon-si."

Jihoon blinked innocently, "huh? Why is Seungcheolie calling Jihoon with Jihoon-si? Is Jihoon a stranger to you? Seungcheolie, jihoonie is not a stranger."

As Jihoon bawled, Seungcheol tried so hard to coax him. Meanwhile, the others were so shock to see the quiet Jihoon turned into a cutie. "Is this really happening?" Mingyu whispered.

"Jihoon, please don't cry. You're not a stranger, I'm sorry."

"Oh my God, I'm so gonna record this."

Nobody stopped Mingyu when he pulled out his phone to record the rare sight, since they were to busy staring at the whiny Jihoon. Jihoon suddenly stopped crying when he saw Mingyu faced his phone to him.

"Gyugyu, what are you doing?" he asked with a glint of interest in his eyes.  He crawled over Seungcheol's lap to get a closer look at Mingyu who sit across the table.

Mingyu bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing. "Errr, I'm taking pictures."

"Are you? Can you take Jihooni's picture?"

Mingyu hid his sly grin and nodded, "sure, take a pretty picture with Seungcheolie, hmm?"

Jihoon nodded eagerly, "yes yes. Seungcheolie, let's take a picture ~"

 Seungcheol sighed when Jihoon clung to his arm and put his head on his shoulder. Mingyu posed a serious face and brought his phone closer to their faces, especially Jihoon's face who smiled brightly to the camera.

"I'll count, alright? Be ready. One two three, cheers."

Jihoon smiled even more bright while Seungcheol was only glaring at Mingyu. First, because he knew that Mingyu didn't take a picture, he was recording the entire thing. Second, how could he record Jihoon whe the boy was so out of his mind?

"Gyugyu, is it good? Does Jihoonie look pretty?"

Mingyu pouted to gain Jihoon attention, "Jihoonie is so cute~ but Seungcheolie, he's glaring at the camera."

Seungcheol swore that Mingyu is a dead man when he has his way with him. He wanted to throw some napkin to Mingyu when he felt Jihoon put his chin on his shoulder. He turned to Jihoon and found that their faces was just only a few inches away.

He jerked back a little but Jihoon didn't even waver. "Seungcheolie, why were you like that?" Jihoon breathed out, his voice is low and husky, Seungcheol got chills. "Our picture is not pretty."

Seungcheol couldn't seem to find his voice to answer the boy. What would he answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter