Bonus 2

Kissue Kissue Hearteu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The idea popped out so I wrote this. It's no proof read at all so it's probably really bad. But, enjoy nevertheless.

...

"You gotta stop teasing Jihoon, you know," Jeonghan mumbled to his glass, taking sip of his cold beer. He eyed Seungcheol who smirking beside him.

"Nah, he's fine," Seungcheol chuckled a little. He rested his back to Jeonghan's couch, sitting comfortably. They were in Jeonghan's apartment, hanging out, drinking beers and watching some football games.

"Did you see the guy's face earlier this morning?" Jeonghan asked rhetorically, "he can't be any redder. The poor guy must be regret meeting you."

"Nah, he's not."

Jeonghan raised his left brow and eyed Seungcheol again who looks too happy conversing about the topic. "There's something going on that night between you two, right?" Interrogated Jeonghan.

Seungcheol laughed then turned to Jeonghan. He laughed some more and shook his head when Jeonghan stared questiongly at him. 

Jeonghan knew he was right, and Seungcheol refused to answer which means he hide something. Jeonghan would pry a little more if not for Seungcheol's phone ringing loudly between them.

Seungcheol took his phone and grinned when he saw Jihoon's number displayed on it. "Hey," he greeted, smile not leaving his face.

"Hey, dude," unknown voice to Seungcheol spoke from the other side, "want to let you know that your fiance is dead drunk in Pledis bar, he's pass out now."

Seungcheol paled, his grin was completely off his face. The thought of Jihoon passed out in a bar worried him. With a rush voice he replied, "all right, I'll be there in a minute."

"What happened?" Asked Jeonghan, looking at Seungcheol's face making him worry too.

"I gotta go, Jihoonie is drunk again, he pass out at the bar."

"Jihoonie? Seriously, there's something going on with you two, right? You can't hide your some relationship forever!" Jeonghan hollered at the now closed door, Seungcheol was long gone.

...

When Seungcheol arrived at the bar, he's welcomed by sea of people. The bar was packed and he couldn't find Jihoon anywhere. He reached to the bar and waved the bartender to get his attention.

"Hey, my name is Seungcheol, somebody from this bar called me earlier regarding my fianc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter