Bonus 3

Kissue Kissue Hearteu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last bonus, and long author note ahead, so brace yourself~

"Of all places in this world, you choose this bar for our date?"

Jihoon smacked Seungcheol's arm for whining too loud. He dragged the older man to the bar, even though he's tossing and turning, refuse to step inside. "Come on, Cheol. When was the last time we got drunk?" 

"I don't know, three years ago?" Seungcheol wondered, his eyes suddenly widen, twinkling with mischiev. "Wait, if we're going to get drunk, will I get some tonight?"

Jihoon glared at him, he gave Seungcheol another smack. "Shut up, Choi Seungcheol!"

Seungcheol grinned in return, wriggling his eyebrows and making kissy face towards his lover. Jihoon just side glared him and rolled his eyes, ignoring Seungcheol who cooed "Jihoonie baby." 

Jihoon kept on ignoring him as he stepped to the bar, Seungcheol followed suit. He went to the far corner booth and sit there, scooting further to give Seungcheol a space to sit beside him. 

Seungcheol landed his at the couch as he pulled Jihoon closer by the wirst. He dropped a soft peck on Jihoon's lips, earning him a huff from Jihoon. Seungcheol chuckled at that.

"You're right, I miss this place. It's a good thing coming here, rewinding the good old time," said Seungcheol.

"I know right. We didn't have time for this lately."

"We didn't have time for other thing too," stated Seungcheol, he eyed Jihoon up and down. "If you know what I mean," he added naughty.

Jihoon wanted to give Seungcheol another smack, but a loud gasp in front of them prevented him.

"Wait a second, is that you, Jihoonie?"

Jihoon looked up at the guy who greeted him and smile politely. "Oh hi, you're still working here, Seokmin?"

Seokmin chuckled shyly. "I own this place now. The old owner retired and went back to his hometown, he wanted to sell this place so me and my friend took all of our saving and bought this place. So, yeah.."  he rubbed his nape while saying all this, blushing cutely. "Anyway, long time no see, how long has it been? Two years? Three?"

"Three years," Jihoon nodded.

"And I notice that the hotest couple is still together?"

Seungcheol laughed at that, deciding to join the conversation as he pulled Jihoon closer. "Yep, stronger than ever."

"Ah, does our Jihoonie still a cutie when he's drunk?"

Seungcheol snorted when he felt Jihoon tensed in his side embrace. "It's been a long time since the last time he got drunk. But I will find out tonight."

Seokmin laughed lightly at Seungcheol's mischievous expression. "Anyway, I gotta go now, catch you later. And, order anything, it's on the house, for my favorite couple of all time." Seokmin winked towards their way before disappearing into the crowd.

"Wow, he witnessed too many of our cute moments, he became our fan," Seungcheol said in a low voice, his face in awe.

"What cute moments?" Jihoon snorted in teasing meaner.

"Uh, me piggyback you, you cling to me the whole night, us making out in that booth over there, and oh, didn't he the one who told us to have in the toilet stall when you wouldn't stop my face?" He turned to Jihoon who was as red as tomato. He chuckled lowly, moving closer to whisper in Jihoon's ear, "we never got to use the toilet, should we give it a go tonight?"

"Choi Seungcheol!"

Seungcheol pouted when Jihoon smacked the side of his head. "Jeez, I was just kidding," he rubbed the sore spot, "I was wondering if you wanted to have some, it's been a long time."

"Don't pout on me, you know it's not working."

"Jeez, I wonder why I marry you," Seungcheol mumbled with pouty lips. 

"Because you're an idiot."

Seungcheol grinned, "I'm a lucky idiot though. So, what are we doing here? Get drunk? Making out? Or check the toilet stall?"

Jihoon rolled his eyes and sighed, tired of scolding his ert husband. "Do you want some beer?" He asked instead.

Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter