Prologue: Open the Door. Fulfill Your Wish.

As You Wish

It was a small, unassuming shop. The wooden panels covering it were worn down and almost rotten, seemingly almost falling off its nails. Mildew windows distorted the view inside, leaving it shrouded in complete mystery. And while the whole world surrounding it seemed to move, the shop stood still as if it was stuck in time.  However there was a sign that piqued someone’s attention,Magical Apparel Shop.” The cloaked figure stood right outside the front door like they were captured by the sheer wonder of it all. What did exactly lie behind this crooked and worn-out door? Slowly reaching out for the handle, they began to turn it.

Creaking noises echoed through the store as the shop owner lifted his head from his working table. The owner’s jet-black hair was glistening in the dim light provided by the flickering light bulbs that surrounded the place. Shelves lined the walls as they held a myriad of different trinkets and items in various shapes, sizes, and colors. In the doorway, the cloaked being slowly extended their hands to grasp the cloth encompassing their face before the fabric just fell gently to their shoulders—revealing whom it was. Coming into view was a slender looking young man who didn’t look more than 18 or 19 years old. There was no imperfection or impurities on his face. However he managed to show no emotions as he eyes were void of any sign of color or warmth. Taking off his glasses, the storeowner showed a courteous smile towards him before gently descending the beautiful mahogany staircase that was in the center of the room. The sound of his shoes clacked against each step until he reached the bottom.

“Welcome to my humble shop.” A small smile tugged on his lips as it began to stretch across his face. The male before him, on the other hand, just stood there with a blank expression. He didn’t really move at all and it only caused the storeowner to let out a faint chuckle.

“Ah, I see it is you’re first time here, am I correct?” The young man nodded in response before he finally had a reason to open his mouth to speak.

“This store… I heard that it could make any type of clothing you want.” Soon the storeowner hummed as if to answer, only to keep that grin on his face as he made his way over towards the male near the front door.

“You are absolutely correct. We can make anything you wish. My name is Himchan and I happen to be the owner of this shop. Over there is my little cousin Junhong, who also works here. Right now he is making a nice top hat as we speak.” His long pale finger extended to point to a little boy in the corner of the shop working diligently to sew stitches on the rim of the hat. Immediately, Himchan bowed politely at the young man as he displayed the many types of clothing throughout the room.

“I guarantee that anything we make is of high quality and of complete secrecy. Anything you want will not be said to anybody else but you, Junghong, and I unless you want someone to know.” There was a momentary pause before Himchan leaned over towards the other.

“Now, what will you like?” As soon as he inquired, the young man looked at Himchan straight in the eye. The emptiness was very noticeable in his eyes.

“I would like to get some gloves.” Himchan simply nodded before standing up straight once more.

“Ah, what type of gloves? Do you want some simple, casual gloves or maybe some fancy formal ones… for a party perhaps?” The young man shook his head as he answered.

“No, neither of those two options.” Silence hung between the two males before the younger looking customer gave his response.

“I want a pair of gloves that can stop all hopes and dreams.” Slowly, the man reached into his cloak and handed him a pair of gloves. Taking the gloves, Himchan nodded as he examined them carefully and with intent. Junhong was heading down the staircase to see what was going on while Himchan’s smile continued to stay on his face—completely unwavering.

“As you wish...”

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thank you to those who read through the prologue~ I hope to update in a few days unlike my poor Bangdae fic...rip. I hope my muse can come back for that one T_T 

This is also only my second fanfic for this fabulous BAP community ^^ I hope to get more involved. So don't hesitate to leave comments and suggestions!!! Also I'm in a writing mode so if you have any plots you want to become reality, don't hesitate to PM me about it! Much love sweeties <3

-Jade