Don't go away, Lu!

Don't go away, Lu.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, let's stop by then. I was planning to buy some breads too."said Luhan, he opens his wallet slowly.

"O-oh.. Okay!"you smiles. 

It's Monday in the summer. You walk home with your bestfriend in the senior high school as usual, Luhan. Your mother asked you to buy some breads for breakfast tomorrow, so you told Luhan that you need to stop by the bakery. Luhan agreed because he wanted to buy some breads too.

It's not that crowded in the bakery, there is only you, Luhan, and the bakery employees. You grab two almond croissant and a muffin. Luhan still confused for deciding which food will he buy. 

"Hey this stuff looks like you."said Luhan, he showed you a panda-shaped donut.

"Well it's so cute!"you smile a little.

"It's totally fat. You're getting fatter and fatter you dumb! Hahahaha."said Luhan. He picked up the donut and then laughed hardly.

It's embarassing but it also makes you upset too. Well that's your bestfriend Luhan who usually makes you laugh embarrasingly. Even if Luhan often makes you upset, you feel something different when you see his smile. His smile looks absolutely different. 

Luhan quickly grabbed your foods from your hand and then run to the employee.

"LU! It is the last almond croissants! Stop it Luu I want to buy it for..."

"100 won? Alright, here it is. Hey dummy panda here are your bamboos."said Luhan, he gave you your almond croissant.

"You paid those foods for me? How odd ahaha. But, thankyou anyway."you smiles.

Luhan petted your wavy hair slowly. He laughed slowly and then walked outside.

It's embarassing. You don't know why, but your heart is pounding fastly along the way you walked with Luhan.

Luhan turned left, and you keep going straight along the road.

"Mom, I'm home."

You released your shoes and brought them to the backyard. You didn't forget to put the almond croissants on the dining table before you go to your room. You can't hold on any longer, you really wanted to smile and scream as loud as you can. It is sooo happy!
"AAA LUUU!!"

You can only scream inside your deepest heart unfortunately.

It's been 2 years since you begun your friendship with Luhan. He treats you like you are his sister. You mean, more than a sister.

***

Night changes into the day. The moon changes into the sun. Well that's what they said about you. It's been a month since the summer break. You feel so happy because today is the first day of school. Finally, you realized that you're in love with Luhan, your bestfriend.

"Good morning Yerin, Kai!"you sat in front of Kai cheerfully. Kai smiles a little and then he continued reading a novel.

"Hey! It's been a long day!! Aaa I really miss you...! I have a lot of stuffs to talk about with you today."said Yerin, your best friend.

"What is it? Kai, you knew it already before me huh?"you asked Kai who is still reading the novel.

Kai nodded, "You need to hear that dude, it's such a good thing to hear from our best friend."said Kai.

"Alright what the heck is it now Yerin? He knew it before me! I also have something to tell you!"you smiles cheerfully.

Yerin smiles cheerfully. She looks so happy today. Yerin looked around and then whispered something to your ear slowly, "I'm in love since a month ago. Sorry I told you about it just now ahaha. He is one of us, our bestfriend."said Yerin.

You don't know why but suddenly you feel like your heart skips a beat.

"W...whoa? Who is it?"you wondered who is the man.

"I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter