Chapter 2: Unexpected Meeting

As Long As You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gosh! Dara are you alright?" My bestfriend Bom said as soon as I walk to the locker area. "I told you, that girl's a ! I'm not surprised she did that, I mean.. Can't you see her? She's a total digger!" Bom was taking part time job there and left as soon as her parents found out.

I sighed and pinched my nose. I'm not really in the mood to talk to it right now especially when I almost got because of my co-worker's greed for money. 

"Bom.. Its too early to talk about that."

Bom pressed her lips, worried. "I'm sorry. I just can't help it you know? Knowing that it was you she sold to someone just to earn extra money is absolutely insane." 

I nod. "I know you're worried but I'm fine. I was saved and the guy get what he wants." I opened my locker and took my English book, we head to our English Class when the prompter say my name. 

"Ms. Sandara Park, I want you in my office now." 

I frowned, thinking why would they ask me to go to the dean's office right now. I paid my school bills, took my exams, don't have absences and I didn't even have failing grades so why? 

"What's going on?" Bom said. "It seems urgent." She added.

"Yeah. I probably get going." I bad my goodbye to my bestfriend and started headed to the other direction and waltz to the dean's office. 

Chanyeol, Chen and Kai who happens to be my neighbor's friend Kris freeted me. "Hey rabbit. You've been summoned to the lair." Chen joked.

"I saw police car at the parking lot, I hope it wasn't serious though." Kai said.

"Well.. Whatever the reason is, goodluck." Chanyeol said.

Mumbling multiple thank you's I walked pass then. Chen being Chen called on to me again, "Rabbit, if you're going to cry my shoulder's free for you." He said earning a good smack from Chanyeol. 

I laughed and waved at them for the last time. 

But seriously, I'm really scared. After a couple of minutes walking and passing my schoolmates who happens to be very fond of greeting me I arrived in front of the dean's secretary table, Ms. Jiwoo. 

"Hi Ms. Jiwoo, Mr. Kim called for me." I said. 

Ms. Jiwoo nods her head smiling, "Yeah. Some cops arrived here early in the morning asking for you. I hope it's not serious. Good luck baby girl."

She moved next to me and open the door, ushering me to come in. Mr. Kim and two police officers seated at the sofa greeted before my eyes ad soon as I walk inside the office. 

I bowed my head and take the seat being offered by Mr. Kim to me. "You must be thinking why I asked you to come, right Ms. Park?" 

I nod my head, my palms are starting to sweat like  crazy. "It wasn't related to your academic studies in fact you've got good markings this semester but the reason why I called you because these two officers, Mr. Lee and Mr. Choi wanted to ask you something related to your work."

I look at the guy with milky white skin, he looks so gentle to be an officer, "Ms. Park I am Officer Lee Donghae and this is my partner Choi Siwon. We would like to ask you questions related to the incident at your workplace last night."

Sweats starting to build on my forehead, "Yes officer, I'll answer all your question with all I can." 

"First off, We would like to confirm if you're Dee the girl working in Paradiss Kiss Club yesterday night?"

"Yes, officer." I said.

"Okay, can you tell us what happened? Why are you inside the VIP room when your job position is a bartender." 

Of course, they would ask. There's no way they wouldn't, I pursed my lips hesitant to answer the question. "Ms. Park?" I head officer Choi calles my name.

"Ah. Yes. Sorry. Well, we don't have enough people in the club that night, Hyuna the one managing the employees asked me if I could assi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter