Chapter 3: Pulled for the 3rd time

As Long As You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found myself seated with Jae, Junsu and the siblings Daeul and Seoul. We're in a kid's cafe few blocks away from the playground we saw each other. 

No one spoke, the only thing we can hear is Daeul's constant tapping of spoon to the table and Seoul's chuckles from his brother's random antics.

"Are you coping up well? Pretty girl?" I heard Junsu asked, trying to break the ice.

I shook my head, there's no way I'll tell I'm okay when I am not. "No. Two police officer came to talk to me earlier at school." 

"How did it go?" He asked curiously.

"Well.." I paused glancing at the children. "They asked me again what happen, probably for validation but it was inside the Dean's office so he heard the whole story." I chuckled bitterly. "Anyways to cut the story short, I got suspended because Mr. Kim thinks I violated some school rules."

"When will you go back then?" Jae said.

"Until the case is finished."

Jae and Junsu both look at each other. "Okay. That , what are your plans while being suspend? Did you hear about the guy? Did he gone to jail?"

I shook my head, "I don't know really, I think head back home to busan and No, I don't think he got jailed. He got questioned but not enough evidence to put him in jail."

Junsu nods while Jae kept silent the whole time. The waiter then came to our table with drinks and snacks without us ordering anything. I looked at him, questioning.

"Dig up kids, Uncle Heechul told its on the house." Junsu said. 

Heechul gasped, "Are you trying to bankrupt my business huh? Junsu?" He said and suddenly looks at me. "And who's this pretty lady?"

"She's my girlfriend." Daeul answered proudly. I coughed so did Jae.

"What?" Jae said at his nephew in disbelief.

Heechul chuckles and shook my hand, "Welcome to the family, then. I'm Heechul, Jae's cousin by the way." 

Okay.. So he wasn't a waiter he's the owner. Now I feel bad. "Th.. Thanks? I'm Dara. Nice to meet you."

"My pleasure sweet girl," Heechul's eyes diverted to Daeul, "You better take care of your girlfriend young man or I'll take her away." He joked earning a death glare from Daeul.

Heechul bade his good bye and walked into his office probably. "Seriously Daeul? Your girlfriend?" Jae asked.

"She's pretty." Daeul answered back.

Jae and Daeul bickered in front of me, Seoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter