Chapter 4

As Long As You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JAE'S POV]

"This is great!" I yelled, satisfied with the progress of the project. I made an Okay sign to Suho and Minseok before stepping out of the site. Pulling the helmet off, i rake my blonde hair to loosen up. The sun already set, sky began to darken and stars slowly showing, I glance at Suho and Minseok who were still busy  finalizing the layouts under the lamp, called them and ask them to continue it tomorrow.

It's been a week since I last see her. 

Is she okay? 

I hope she is...

"Take a break, you two." I said and saw a restaurant open at thr corner. The two of then glance with each other and happily followed me.

We heard faint melody coming from the restaurant it seems like these were the kind of restaurant where there's a build in stage and everyone can perform. Pushing the door open, I was welcomed by a cozy ambience of the place. Small plants from here and there, small vases of flowers seated at the center of each tables and of course the hanging lights above the cealing giving a country side vibes. 

"Welcome." A guy in the middle of 40s greeted me. He has this sly smile on his face. I nodded my head, greeting him back. "Table for three, please " 

He smiled, guide us to our table which is in front of the mini stage. We sat there, scanning the restaurant menu and ordered black bean noodles and couple of side dishes. 

The old man went away and someone came up to the stage and set it up. I took the moment to went to the restroom whioe the two boys waited for our food. 

I did my business and washed my hands. Hygiene guys.. Hygiene. So after washing and drying my hand, I fished my phone out and sent Dara a message.

"Hey. I haven't heard from you since with the kids. I hope your doing okay."

I smiled and went back to our table when I saw a very familiar face. Holding a guitar and singing in front of the crowd. She looks so calm and genuinely enjoying what she's doing. My heart skips a beat. 

I sat back to my seat, can't take my eyes off her. "Good seat right? That's my daughter, singing up there. She just came back from school."

My eyes quickly darted at the old man. After taking a good look, he sure does resembled her, why didn't I noticed it earlier? I smiled inwardly. 

"Eat well." He said and left. 

The three of us finished the black bean just in time Dara had finished singing two songs. I took my wallet out, paid our order and stood abruptly surprising the two and the other customers in the process. I ran to her, grab her arm and spin her again.

"What the.. Jae?" She said loudly and surprised.

I smiled and let go of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter