Chapter 1: Running Late

As Long As You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh no.." Dara said to herself as she half jog to her next destination. Wearing only her uniform she shrugs the coldness of the night just to get in time to her work. Hyuna her superior is a strict who happens to be not so fond of Dara from the very first time. Dara thought maybe the woman is just tired maning the place which she understood. 

Dara managed to get in time before Hyuna get inside the locker room, Minzy the youngest of employee greeted Dara with a smile, she's getting ready to go home. "Hey unnie, you're almost late again." Minzy jocked while packing her things to her bag. 

"Yeah, did Hyuna checked me already?" She asked.

"Not yet, she's busy outside. I heard someone's celebrating his or her birthday at the VIP room probably she's in there trying to catch big fish if you know what I mean." 

"Oh okay. I'll probably get change too, you know how very fond is she to me." Dara chuckles and started stripping her uniform to her work clothes. Minzy nods and zips her bag ready to leave. The locker room then burst open aggressively revealing a not so happy Hyuna, her brows are almost knitted together from annoyance which the two didn't know why or what reason.

"Good thing you're here. I thought you're running late again." Hyuna said harshly to Dara. The woman didn't even spare Minzy a glance which the younger girl raise an eyebrow secretly. 

 

 

"Yeah I'm always running late but I'm not late." Dara answered calmly.

"Whatever, I need you out there, we're running out of hostess tonight." Hyuna spat.

Dara nods, tie her hair in a messy bun to complete her look for the night. "Okay, wherever you want me to be tonight, Hyuna." 

"Good, go upstairs at room 4, they're waiting for you." Hyuna said and noticed Minzy standing at the side. "Oh, you're still here? Want to extend?" She asked.

Minzy sighed and shook her head, "I'll pass. I've got exams tomorrow morning Hyuna." She then looked at Dara, "Unnie I'll be off now. Bye." 
Dara smiled at Minzy and watch her leave the room, "Room 4 right? I'll go there now."

 

Dara walked out of the locker room trailing Hyuna who happens to go upstairs too, probably check on the other customers at the other room. She silently curse her work's uniform and her heels, Dara wasn't the type of girl to wear ty clothing and high heels but it was her work's uniform protocol and she can't do anything about it. She can't quit either because the salary is quite good for her to survive every month. 

Dara adjusts her skirt, pulling it down a little before knocking at the door. She heard a faint come in before opening the room and get inside. The loud music greeted her, almost bursting her eardrums from too much loudness. "Oh god, how can they survive this kind of environment, it's too noisy to have a conversation." She thought.

"Good evening, I am your hostess for the night. Please call me Dee." Dara vowed, she promised to herself not to let anyone except the employee to know her true name that's why she's using her nickname everytime she's a hostess. 

The guys nods their head and each of then introduced themselves, Dara scan the room and found that the guys are handsome and already drunk. She walked to the bar, and wait for them to call her. She's flashing them smiles everytime one of them look at her direction, but one of the guys is staring at her intently as soon as she walked inside the room Dara remembered his name is Hyunseung. His stares makes Dara uncomfortable, fear build up at the back of her head but she tried to look calm and friendly to them. They're customers and she don't need a fuming Hyuna rapping her hearts out to her for being unprofessional. 

 


 

 

Dara sighed and busied herself at the back of the bar counter. Throughout the time, Dara managed to oblige the guy's needs,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter