First Meeting

Of Sins And Senses

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

The alarm bell rang,making the seven boys all grab hold of their alarm clocks and throw them towards the wall,which broke as it hit the wall and fell down on the floor.The seven of them hated it when their sleep was disturbed but who knew that their parents weren’t joking with them when they told them what they wanted the boys to do from now on.

 

The girls all immediately got out of their beds and tidied it up,arranging the beds and cleaning it up before heading over to the bathroom to brush their teeth and freshen up as today was one of the biggest days of their lives that they were both excited yet scared about.

 

‘’Master it’s time to wake up!’’ A set of servants and maids all spoke at their respective master.

 

‘’Not now!’’ They all responded grumpily.

 

‘’Wake up this instant!’’ Their respective father stormed into their room,causing the respective son to groan and moan in annoyance.

 

‘’Do I have to?’’ Suga whined. 

‘’Didn’t I tell you that I’m not going!?’’ Hoseok exclaimed.

‘’Argh 5 more minutes please!’’ Jimin covered his face with the pillow.

‘’No!’’ Jungkook turned around to sleep on his face.

‘’I need more beauty sleep!’’ Jin hissed.

''Please don't do this to me!'' Taehyung begged.

‘’Make me!’’ Namjoon frowned.

 

‘’You’re going to be late for your first university lesson!’’ Their father pulled his son’s ear,causing all of them to yell in pain.

 

‘’WHAT THE HELL DAD?!’’ Hoseok glared at his father.

‘’Ow?! Ow?!’’ Jimin grabbed his ear with his hands.

‘’That hurts!’’ Namjoon crossed his arms.

‘’I don’t want my ear to stretch or something!’’ Jin patted his ear gently to ease the pain.

‘’Fine fine fine!’’ Jungkook kicked his legs against the bed.

''Alright alright you win!'' Taehyung spoke in pain.

‘’But I’m so tired!’’ Suga struggled to sit up as he just wanted to lie down.

 

‘’If my son doesn’t get dressed in 20 minutes then you’re all fired!’’ Their father looked at the huge group of servants and maids,causing them all to hurry over to the respective master since their lives were at stake.

 

‘’OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD?!’’ All seven of them screamed as all of the servants and maids ran towards them,making it even hard for them to relax or catch their breath.

 

Soojung made sure that everyone was ready since she was at the kitchen,making sure everything was perfect before heading over to the dining table to join the others,who were already sat down.

‘’Tea?’’ Soojung asked.

‘’Check!’’ Kei nodded her head as she was holding it as she served everyone a cup of tea with her bare hands,not that she could even feel the hot temperature against her hands.

‘’Bread?’’ Soojung asked.

‘’Check!’’ Sujeong was busy,applying butter and jam to the beards for herself and the others.

‘’Bacon?’’ Soojung asked.

‘’It’s almost done!’’ Jiae yelled as she was making them.

‘’Eggs?’’ Soojung asked.

‘’They are already done!’’ Myungeun placed the plate of eggs on the table.

‘’How much time have we got left?’’ Soojung didn’t wanted anyone to be late on their first day.

Yein tapped on Soojung’s shoulder with a notebook. \We have a good 35 minutes left!/

‘’I can’t wait for our first day at the university!’’ Mijoo clapped to herself with a happy smile.

‘’Bacons done and ready!’’ Jiae placed the plate of bacons on the table.

‘’Great!’’ Kei smiled as she saw everything was ready.

‘’Everyone has their bag and books right?’’ Myungeun questioned,which made the others nod their heads including Mijoo who read Mijoo’s question from Yein’s writing.

‘’Alright let’s all eat and leave so we can get there in time!’’ Soojung sat down on the table,making the others to speak words of grace before digging in to eat their breakfast.


Namjoon grumbled to himself as he got out of the car and shut the door before clicking on his electronic car keys and making sure the car’s door was shut.He was not in the mood to flaunt what he had like what he normally did since his dear father had already made progress on changing his rich lifestyle ways,which Namjoon hated and was quite fearful of what he was going to experience next.Just the thought of him not being able to flaunt and spend his cash,that he rightfully owned was already a huge outrage for him so what next did he have to go through? Namjoon was not going to like where everything was heading for sure!

‘’What the ?!’’ Namjoon angrily turned around when he felt someone hit his nape. ‘’Oh it’s just you s!’'

‘’Who else would it be?’’ Jimin raised his eyebrows.

‘’Don’t want to ing be here!’’ Jungkook angrily kicked the dirt with his shoes.

‘’I feel like our fathers all joined together for this plan!’’ Jin hissed whilst ruffling his hair.

‘’I don’t even want to know what we’ll experience next!’’ Taehyung sighed.

‘’I just want to go to bed!’’ Suga was struggling to open his eyes.

‘’If they dare take or not let me use any of my rightfully owned money….’’ Hoseok looked like he was about to explode any second soon.

‘’We’ll not let that happen!’’ Namjoon hated it as much as Hoseok did,definitely even more as wealth was his everything. ‘’That money is my life and for me not to live my life would be a great curse that I will not let happen at any cost!’'

‘’Heck I need that money too man!’’ Jin whined as he saw a newly released jacket was on the market via his phone. ‘’I need this new jacket!!!!’'

‘’I need to buy new games!’’ Suga was getting bored of the games he was playing at home.

‘’I’m starving!’’ Taehyung gulped as his eyes went to someone eating a new sandwich they just recently bought.

‘’I can’t and will not be poor!’’ Jungkook angrily turned his hand into a fist.

‘’The new videos are up and I need to buy them!’’ Jimin noticed new ography videos that were on sale on the app he was looking at.

‘’ it,I can’t live like this!’’ Taehyung quickly ran to grab the sandwich before the person could take a bite out of it. 

‘’HEY!?’’ The person ran after Taehyung,demanding that he give the sandwich back.

Taehyung immediately stuffed the sandwich inside his mouth and chewed it quickly,causing everyone to be shocked how someone could eat a whole sandwich in one go as well as disgusted to see someone eat so messily like a farm pig.

‘’ you!’’ The person angrily gave Taehyung a middle finger before storming off whereas Taehyung gave him a smile since he got to eat the food.

‘’Satisfied with what you did?’’ Jimin gave him a look as the gang all walked over to Taehyung.

Taehyung gave them a grin even though deep down,he felt ashamed and angry over what he had just done.He wished he never did that but his sin was impossible to control,making him to commit the same sin over and over again.

‘’Watch where you’re going!’’ Hoseok pushed a guy against the wall,causing everyone to be scared.

‘’I-I’m s-so s-s-sorry!’’ The guy was terrified for his life as he met the scary eyes of Hoseok.

‘’Hey Hoseok let him go!’’ The boys all spoke politely as they tried to grab Hoseok away from the guy.

‘’Get lost!’’ Hoseok threw his arms in the air so everyone could stop holding him. ‘’No one ing touch me!’'

Hoseok angrily let out his breath as he tried to control his anger even though deep down,he wished that he wasn’t this angry and crazy monster that people feared.No one would even be near him,let alone speak to him or look at him with loving eyes.

Jungkook’s glaring eyes went to a guy,who Jungkook thought had a great shirt on then looked what he,himself was wearing and couldn’t help but feel like he was inferior which made him go up to the boy and act like he bumped into Jungkook.

‘’What’s your problem?’’ Jungkook glared at him.

‘’It was a mistake.’’ The guy tried to explain.

‘’Oh you think you can just bump into me just like that huh?’’ Jungkook grabbed hold of a yogurt a bystander was eating and threw it on the guy’s shirt. ‘’Get your eyes checked so you don’t bump into me next time got it?’'

The guy sadly looked at his wonderful shirt that was ruined before looking at Jungkook,who walked off with a grin on his face as he looked happy with what he had just done even though he hated what he had just done to the poor guy who did nothing wrong to him.

‘’Hey girl.’’ Jungkook looked at the corner of the building to see Jimin softly chuckled as he kissed a girl’s neck. ‘’Oh you like that huh?’'

‘’Oh Jimin stop it.’’ The girl giggled as she playfully hit Jimin’s arm.

‘’Let’s go to a place I know!’’ Jimin winked at her before pulling her along as he walked to the disabled toilet that no one used.

‘’And he’s back to that again?’’ Jin rolled his eyes as he stood next to Jungkook.

‘’We have another one whose back at it.’’ Hoseok pointed at Suga,lying down on the bench as he slept like there was no tomorrow.

‘’Don’t forget there’s another one too!’’ Taehyung pointed at Namjoon,who stood up like a straight stick as he showed off his expensive phone which had a gold phone case to it.

Namjoon pretended to speak on the phone as he knew everyone’s eyes were on his shiny phone case. ‘’Yes mom I know my phone case is made of 100% real gold,I know I got it done personally in Dubai!’'

‘’So typical.’’ Jungkook looked down on the floor,hating the sins that controlled him and his friends.

‘’Hello ladies!’’ Jin looked at himself on the mirror before he gave a group of girls a wink,causing them to scream in joy.

‘’ this!’’ Hoseok glared at the loud girls,causing him to walk off. ‘’I’m going to class!''


The boys all pushed the classroom door wide open,causing the door to slam against the wall and before they could walk to any free desk their eyes went to,they were stopped by the crossed teacher who was not impressed with their behaviour.

‘’Boys!’’ The teacher frowned as she glared at them. ‘’Do you guys have any idea of what time it is? Why are you 30 minutes late to my lesson?!’'

‘’Busy I guess….’’ Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

Suga felt the same weird sentiment around his chest which made him to be more energetic as he felt like he was near something very important whereas Namjoon was eager to find that weird aura he felt before since he was dying to know what it could be that made him feel like this.

‘’And you!’’ The teacher pointed to Taehyung. ‘’No eating or drinking and wipe your face!’'

Taehyung gave the teacher a disgusting smile with mayonnaise and ketchup all over his mouth,causing the teacher to be disgusted with what she saw.

‘’Well I…..’’ Taehyung felt the weird sensation in his chest again,causing him to look around the classroom however it was too dark to see anything. ‘’Why is it so dark here?’'

‘’We were all watching a video!’’ The teacher informed. ‘’Put your phones away boys!’'

Jin was about to speak when he felt the same weird vibe around his chest again and Jimin,too,felt the same weird sense around his chest which made the two of them look around the dark classroom.There was definitely something in this classroom that made the boys feel something but what exactly could it be?

All Jungkook could do was feel the heavy curiosity of the same weird emotion around his ears getting louder as if someone was whispering loudly in his ear whereas Hoseok couldn’t take the weird feeling anymore which made him to walk towards the lights and switch them on immediately.

‘’Why did you do that!?’’ The teacher was surprised.

The lights immediately came on,causing the girls,who were already sat down,to be startled since all the girls and the other classmates could hear was the bickering of the teacher and the boys.The girls looked ahead to see who the troublemaking boys were but then they discovered something they previously felt before.

Kei titled her head as she observed an orange haired boy,smirking with a charming smile on his face but for some reason,she couldn’t figure out why she was feeling the same weird sense from her chest as she continued to look at him with curiosity written all over her.

*What is it about him?* Kei couldn’t figure out why she was so focused on him.

Jimin slightly moved his head to the side and stopped when his eyes met with a petite young-looking girl with cute adorable eyes staring at his direction.He didn’t know why but he felt like all he had to do was look only at that youthful looking girl especially when the same weird sense around his chest was busting and busting as if it had hit the jackpot.

*There’s something about this girl…..* Jimin tilted his head a bit.

Jungkook wanted to know what was causing him to feel the same weird emotion around his ears and looked around until he spotted a girl and his ears felt like it heard the wonderful laughter of the voices he had heard before.The laughter sounded as if it was finally rejoiced over a happy incident.

*Who is she?* Jungkook’s eyes didn’t leave her at all.

Yein felt like her eyes didn’t even move when she heard the same voice teasing her to look up and around and before she knew it,she met the eyes of a black haired boy looking at her then she felt the same weird emotion around his ears as if she found the voice of the teases she had experienced.

*Why am I feeling like this?* Yein didn’t know why she was feeling this way.

Sujeong looked up and felt like her eyes were being controlled by someone as she looked around the room and there she interlocked her eyesight with purple headed boy,who was too busy,eating his sandwich until he saw her and caused him to concentrate on her and only her.She could feel the same weird sensation on her chest again as she continued to look at him.

*Have I seen him before?* Sujeong felt like this was a deja-vu experience.

Taehyung was busy,eating his sandwich away when he felt the calls for his attention from someone which made him to look straight and there he saw the eyes of a girl,who was already looking at his direction.This made him to slow down his chewing as his focus went to the girl rather than his sandwich he was eating with the same weird sensation on his chest getting bigger and bigger.

*This is weird…..* Taehyung slightly crinkled his face up.

Hoseok noticed Jungkook was looking at something,causing him to look the same way and there he saw the same girl with the notepad in her desk,who was looking at Jungkook but his attention and eyesight wasn’t interested in seeing that,it was telling him to look very close and there he saw a girl who looked up at the same time he looked at her.He felt the same weird feeling on his chest was erupting as if he had finally found what he was looking for.

*What the hell?* Hoseok couldn’t understand why he felt like this girl was different.

Mijoo was focused on her desk when she felt someone telling her to look up,which caused her to do exactly just that and there she saw the glaring eyes of a red haired boy,which caused her to blink her eyes at him as she was scared of him yet she felt the weird feeling on her chest telling her to stay still and continue her focus on him.

*What is this feeling?* Mijoo blinked her eyes on and on.

Jin looked around the place and saw a hundred of eyes staring at his direction however he wasn’t interested in any of them,he was more interested in finding someone that his head was instructing him on finding,those eyes that made him feel more focused to looking around.There he felt the weird vibe around his chest to vibrate when his eyes looked at a girl,that was sitting at the edge of the classroom.

*Why do I feel like I know her?* Jin was definitely curious about her.

Myungeun observed each of the troublemaking boys until her eyes halted completely on the brown haired boy that she noticed the rest of the girls were also looking at but a weird vibe around her chest told her that she should continue her focus on him then she noticed him locking his eyes at her direction.

*Why do I feel so curious about him?* Myungeun wanted to know.

Namjoon felt like his eyes were speeding around as his eyes looked around the room as fast as it could,causing the weird aura around his chest to get bigger and bigger as he felt like he was getting closer and closer and immediately stopped when he saw a girl looking at him with the most straight face expression he had seen in his life.

*I’ve never seen her before….* Namjoon slightly ruffled his hair.

Soojung was already feeling the weird aura when she heard the boys talk in the dark so when she saw the lights turn back on,she immediately knew where to look and there she saw the sight of the blonde haired boy,who was the tallest of the group and just knew that something in her weird aura around her chest that she had done the right thing.

*Why is this boy making me think like this?* Soojung could feel like her brain was exploding her with thoughts.

Suga was already feeling a bit energetic previously and now he felt like he had the energy of the weird sentiment around his chest to become overwhelming and before the sweet singing tone would burst his eardrums,he suddenly looked at a girl that was sitting just in front of where he was standing,which made him to look at her.

*This girl…..* Suga felt like he had found what he wanted even though the girl was a stranger to him.

Jiae’s eyes noticed the grey haired boy immediately when she saw the lights come back on and there she felt the same weird sentiment around her chest to come back at once.She felt like she had experienced this all before but why was this feeling coming back especially with this boy she had literally no clue about?

*Eh?* Jiae felt like this was some spooky experience.

‘’BOYS!’’ The teacher yelled at the top of her lungs,causing all the 14 individuals to startle as their attention went back to the teacher. ‘’Go sit down on the desk!’'

Jin knew all of the girls wanted him to sit down with him but there was something about that short-haired girl that made him to walk over to her direction and sit down.He could feel a purple vibe she was giving off,making him curious as to why she was reflecting a colour whereas Myungeun could feel her vision to slightly vibrate when she felt Jin sitting down next to her.She was alarmed as to why her vision was behaving like this for the first time,which caused her to feel scared as if something would happen to her vision. (Purple=Colour of Sin of Pride)

Suga was already lazy to walk hence he decided to just take very little steps and sit down on the chair that was next to the girl he saw before and now she was reflecting a blue vibe out of her,which made him think as to why she was giving him that colour whereas Jiae felt like her nose was crinkling and vibrating,which shocked her that her nose was behaving on its own like this and wondered if her sense of smell would be affected or not. (Blue=Colour of Sin of Sloth)

Hoseok looked around and saw everyone was scared to death to be near him,causing him to walk over to the girl he saw before and sit down next to her.He could feel a red vibe coming off her which made him wonder why she was that certain colour whereas Mijoo could feel her ears to slightly vibrate when she felt Hoseok next to her chair,causing her to feel scared about both the scary Hoseok and also her ears that never behaved like this,which made her wonder if her ears were fine or starting to get even worse. (Red=Colour of Sin of Wrath)

Namjoon was definitely curious about the girl hence walking over to her and sitting down on the chair next to her.To his amazement,there was a yellow colour being reflected off her as if she was shiny gold whereas Soojung could feel her facial expressions slightly vibrating,alarming her that they were behaving like this for the first time and wondering why it was acting like this. (Yellow=Colour of Sin of Greed)

Jimin rushed over to sit down with the girl he locked eyes with as he was definitely interested in knowing more about her.There was already something about her and now he could see a indigo colour being reflected off her which made him become more interested whereas Kei could feel her hands slightly vibrating as if she could feel something different than the hard stone texture on her hands,which made her wonder why her sense of touch was acting strange. (Indigo=Colour of Sin of Lust)

Taehyung sat down next to the girl he was staring at and looked at her again to see a orange colour being reflected off her which made him to find things even more weird than before whereas Sujeong could feel her tastebuds slightly vibrating,which made her surprised as to why they were vibrating and acting especially when she wasn’t even doing anything food-related. (Orange=Colour of Sin of Gluttony)

Jungkook already knew his presence wasn’t welcomed by some of the people and the girl had already made him alert before so he decided to sit next to her and noticed a green colour being reflected off her that made him behave like he was taken back as to what he was seeing whereas Yein could feel vibrating slightly as if it was about to move and burst out loud,causing her to be scared with what she was feeling. (Green=Colour of Sin of Envy)


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 5 and please do leave a comment telling me how you found this chapter.Thank you very much!


Thanks to these people that subscribed to the story!